If not 5100s, then...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
I don't even need half of me to handle you. Your to easy. Now go sulk to your sthil bubbies. Maybe if you bring thall and 2k you guys might get somewhere. LOL

It looks like BB577 is trying to have a good conversation with you about these saws in question. I don't know your inventory but his is quite extensive. He might spend a lot of time with Dave, a saw builder! I would say BB577 knows his ****.

You could not handle me, let alone with Tommy. Carry on..........loser.......:chainsaw:

bookerdog

bookerdog

The New Champ
It looks like BB577 is trying to have a good conversation with you about these saws in question. I don't know your inventory but his is quite extensive. He might spend a lot of time with Dave, a saw builder! I would say BB577 knows his ****.

You could not handle me, let alone with Tommy. Carry on..........loser.......:chainsaw:

You and tommy thats like soap on a rope. lol

Never said BB didn't know his stuff, But when he comes out and doesn't think I know anything about my own saws that I run. He steps into trouble.

Vibes

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Give the guy another day, If he doen't get it call Amicks. You'll probably save a few bucks in the process.

I ordered my 7900 last week. He told me they would have them by weeksend. Saw shipped Monday. Got it Thursday.

Dapper Dan

Dapper Dan

ArboristSite Operative
I don't even need half of me to handle you. Your to easy. Now go sulk to your sthil bubbies. Maybe if you bring thall and 2k you guys might get somewhere. LOL

GEEZ guys...lighten up a little....we are just talkin bout chainsaws here fer crissakes!

It's not like we're on some serious subject (like pro wrestling er sumthin)

ciscoguy01

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Silly goose

Hey, all. My local (only) Dolmar dealer said he'd order me a 5100s and that it would be in "sometime next week." Well, it's almost the end of the week he referred to, and he hasn't called yet. I am going to call down there this afternoon to see what's up. Is a wait for a Dolmar saw typical for dealers? He said the 5100 was their most popular saw.

I am getting tired of waiting and am looking at Stihl and Husky saws. I am looking for a comparable, all-around saw for firewood--I like the 5100s because of the combination of price and performance.

I am looking at the MS280, the Husky 353, 359, and 346xp. If you could own one of these saws for general firewood cutting (probably infrequent felling), which would you choose, and why?

I'll probably only ever have one saw at a time, I don't really want to mod anything, and I want to have a local dealer. I am hoping the 5100s will be here by this weekend.

I have searched and read most of the threads on these saws and appreciate your patience with another "which saw for me" thread. I had it all figured out, and now? Well, it may not all be figured out anymore...

Patience is a virtue, and all good things come to those who wait bro... I waited for over a year before I could afford mine, thanks to Steve and Scotty on here. It was soooooo worth the wait. I'll sell ya mine and get another one if your in that much of a rush, hehehehehehehehehe...

:cheers: eh?

5100s or??? (this is not even a question, lmao)

Latest posts