If paying referrals to a tree service, what is reasonable?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osb_mail

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yes beer would be good as always, lunch good too but you must remember even if you dont work directly for the tree care company you are still a extension of them .So I say show when said you do good work that is enough the extra stuff would be nice but not needed .You really are the job ender in tree work ( the last taste the customer has in there mouth ) don t let it be a bad one.

Don't offer them money. Promise and deliver excellent service, which reflects well on them.

Don't offer them money. Promise and deliver excellent service, which reflects well on them.

exactly, if they dont grind then you are a benefit to them, however!!!! your work needs to be good & clean!! its a benefit for both of you & finishes the job off nicely if done right!!

good luck

LXT.........

No payment required. I have two guys who do the stumpgrinding for me. I quote a price to the homeowner... if it is too low I eat the diff, too high I pocket the diff or give it to the stumper if he did a great job.

Latest posts

Back