If you could make one improvement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a four stroke chainsaw that is light,compact,powerful. Because in time the EPA will ban the manufacture of two stroke saws

For all chainsaw manufactures to completely change there color schemes. I'm not talking about Husqvarna adding metallic grey stuff to their pro saws, I mean Husqvarna goes royal blue and yellow and Stihl goes dark green and tan. Dolmar and Makita share colors for once and they are both reflective silver and black. All Echos would be mossy oak camo, like that little top handle saw Bailey's offered a while back. Redmax would keep their name but would be brown with red pinstripes.

Prestons394XP011.jpg

How about a supercharger, or one that runs on propane so you could use those screw on bottles and a pushbutton igniter to start it:msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
There are bottled propane saws aren't there? I thought I remember seeing those somewhere before.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

A 066 with air injection and spring a/v would be nice.

How about a saw that just starts when you want it too with perfect balance and low weight that comes in multiple colours and everyone on AS agrees about and lets us all live happily ever after.:msp_biggrin:

How about a saw that just starts when you want it too with perfect balance and low weight that comes in multiple colours and everyone on AS agrees about and lets us all live happily ever after.:msp_biggrin:
Green and Purple?

Latest posts

Back