If you had to choose

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
one current saw company to be erased from the memory of mankind and never seen again, which one would it be and why? What would be the effects?

Husky, because who else is there besides Stihl? Just kidding of course but I thought that was a good one ;p

I wouldnt get rid of Stihl, then all the Stihl honks would become Husky wanabe's.

I would get rid of Homelite, McCulloch, and Poulan just to put them out of their misery

one current saw company to be erased from the memory of mankind and never seen again, which one would it be and why? What would be the effects?

Namebrand or actual manufacturer, there's room for two answers here.

Elux.

Husky.

That should leave, Stihl, Dolmar, and...um...:spam:

Can't we just get rid of them all? The trees would be happier (the huggers too...) and we (AS time wasters) would all have a bunch of time to devote to something useful :popcorn:

If price was not to be an issue I would rid the world of every saw manufacturer but Stihl. I know what remains would only be top quality and reliable. Their pro line supplies al my needs.

Ladies and gentlemen, I've just been accused of being a troll. That cuts me. Deep. To assume that a man of my stature would stoop to such treachery as trollery is leap of a fanciful imagination and should be quashed; do not give free rein to such whims and notions!

I have a dream that one day chainsaws will be judged for the content of their roar and not the tint of their paint. I hold these truths to be self evident--that all saws are created equal. But I also know that some saws have had their dignity checks bounced and returned as non sufficient funds. And so now I can not in good conscience stand in the way as those saws come to collect their fair share of equality. To do so would be unAmerican.

Before you call me a troll, ask yourself "am I unAmerican?" Ladies and gentlemen I hope not. The big orange orb in the sky wouldn't be happy.

Latest posts

Back