If You Post Pics of Your Girlfriend then So Will I.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to call me sometime.

We can chew the fat better that way.

931-863-5157

I agree. I love asking questions on the forum, but my personal talks with Randy are more in depth.

I have so much in common with him it's ridiculous. Never would have known without a phone call.

I agree. I love asking questions on the forum, but my personal talks with Randy are more in depth.

I have so much in common with him it's ridiculous. Never would have known without a phone call.
I know right! First time I called him we talked for an hour and a half! Only 20 minutes had anything to do with saws!

hey man if I become your friend you think I could get that 262?:rock:;)
Lol!! Not likely! I went over that thing with a fine tooth comb. Guy offered me 450 at work a few days ago and I said no. I dont have many saws but proud of the few I have and would pout if I parted with any of them!! Lol! Even my awesome 362c!! Which I really do love!:):happybanana:

As of January 12th. I have been married 7 years to this lovely lady!!! (Dont mind my ugly mug) She is almost 8 years older than me... anymore she is the only one to get carded:( I guess thats a good thing though!!:)
She is all a man can ask for in a good woman and then some!! Im very fortunate to say the least.

We were down in Florida with friends and family for a wedding here...

L & K Wed 095.jpg

This was a road trip her and I took to see the redwoods a few years ago, we had a blast looking things over and hiking a bunch...

Redwoods 2010 142.jpg

Attachments

• Redwoods 2010 142.jpg
    Redwoods 2010 142.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 31
As of January 12th. I have been married 7 years to this lovely lady!!! (Dont mind my ugly mug) She is almost 8 years older than me... anymore she is the only one to get carded:( I guess thats a good thing though!!:)
She is all a man can ask for in a good woman and then some!! Im very fortunate to say the least.

We were down in Florida with friends and family for a wedding here...

View attachment 395951

This was a road trip her and I took to see the redwoods a few years ago, we had a blast looking things over and hiking a bunch...

View attachment 395953
That's a great picture! The fact that you remember your anniversary to the day means you will be together a long time.

Latest posts

Back