I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update

I have a tracking number.... and its not from USPS...:msp_thumbup: So far so good.

Ohh the sound of a 346, Ohh yes, yes indeed!

Ohh wife caught me thinking about saws again in the office.

I have to go now!

some whining, some name calling, some misunderstanding, some chest pounding and a somewhat happy ending.

but mostly this is a story about institutionalized government sponsored thievery.

I am the United States Postal Service. You give me money to move your stuff from one place to another. I tell you it is risky, you better buy insurance. You say, O.K. and give me more money.

I pretend to lose your stuff and keep your money. You protest. I say, O.K. I found your stuff but I won't send it to you. Your stuff wasn't actually yours it was somebody else's who trusted you to improve it. You are a good guy and replace it at great expense.

Then I sell your stuff to some third party for less than 10 cents on the dollar and make even more money. The third party doesn't need it and puts it on E-bay to make his fortune. You see it and become fustrated.

Many phone calls later I just tell you to go pound sand.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

for I am the USPS.

A great summery. :clap:

There was a delivery attempt today from FedEx. The note on the door said that someone needs to be here to sign for it. Leaving the signed slip on the door isn't good enough. Looks like Johnny has learned a thing or two from this thread. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it if they keep trying to deliver everyday at noon time. My boss is on vacation this week, I may have to stay home tomorrow, how would he know anyway...:msp_sneaky:

I did get my clutch cover today though. Thanks Bill, you are a gentleman. :cheers:

I wanna seek pics of the saw, after the Fedex guy throws it over the fence :taped: oops, I won't supposed to say that. Otherwise, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SAW!

There was a delivery attempt today from FedEx. The note on the door said that someone needs to be here to sign for it. Leaving the signed slip on the door isn't good enough. Looks like Johnny has learned a thing or two from this thread. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it if they keep trying to deliver everyday at noon time. My boss is on vacation this week, I may have to stay home tomorrow, how would he know anyway...:msp_sneaky:

I did get my clutch cover today though. Thanks Bill, you are a gentleman. :cheers:

FWIW, you may be able to get them to hold it at the terminal and you could pick it up. I don't know if that would be more convenient.

I have to ship a saw tomorrow and planned to do it at the FedEx close to my office. I will bring the tracking number with me and see what we can come up with.

Back