I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FedEx actually operates as a few, different companies(?). I remember having to go to 2, different FedEx offices to get an Apple computer that I could not be home to receive. One office was FedEx Home Delivery, one was FedEx Ground, and I think that these were both different than the normal envelope stuff. Computer came one way, printer came another . . . .

But, aside from trips to multiple locations, they were wiling to hold stuff for pick up.

Philbert

I always have packages delivered to my office. Always open during biz hours, many times cheaper shippin and less questions from the wife.. seems like the trifecta to me!

pick it up at fedEx between 5 7pm.

There was a delivery attempt today from FedEx. The note on the door said that someone needs to be here to sign for it. Leaving the signed slip on the door isn't good enough. Looks like Johnny has learned a thing or two from this thread. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it if they keep trying to deliver everyday at noon time. My boss is on vacation this week, I may have to stay home tomorrow, how would he know anyway...:msp_sneaky:

I did get my clutch cover today though. Thanks Bill, you are a gentleman. :cheers:

You should be able to pick it up at the FedEx office between 5 and 7 pm ..they may be open until 8pm.
I have picked packages up at FedEx many times after delivery hours. There should be some instructions on th notice they left on your door.
Cheers,

Johnny

I guess I have been extremely lucky with USPS. Multiple hundreds of deliveries and mailed out items and not 1 missing or lost package. If it wasn't for the fact that I live 30 miles from the nearest UPS and Fed-Ex office, I would probably choose one of them. Besides , my mail lady is drop dead gorgeous, and it's delightful to have her deliver to my door, half dressed -bra-less and single. Hell I order stuff I don't even need.

I guess I have been extremely lucky with USPS. Multiple hundreds of deliveries and mailed out items and not 1 missing or lost package. If it wasn't for the fact that I live 30 miles from the nearest UPS and Fed-Ex office, I would probably choose one of them. Besides , my mail lady is drop dead gorgeous, and it's delightful to have her deliver to my door, half dressed -bra-less and single. Hell I order stuff I don't even need.

Me too. I've mailed over 200 saws via USPS in the last three years and every one has made it. I have had two get delayed. One was shipped to a town in the middle of the California desert. It took a week longer than expected. The buyer said that was not an abnormal occurrence. The other went to Wisconsin and took several days longer than it should. I too would use UPS, but the PO is right down the street. UPS has a distribution center here, but sometimes I am not off work in time to make it before they close and I usually don't know which days I will be working late.

Both FedEx and UPS will pick up packages at your house. You can call them or fill out the forms online.

Later
Dan

I tried to talk with ebay about this.

Husqvarna 394XP "Air Injection" Chainsaw Used Good Compression | eBay

This is the saw that disappeared in the mail about a year ago. With the help of Thomas1 and a few others here we replaced the saw with a nicer one. The USPS never paid the claim and I just chalked it up to experience.

Now it shows up on ebay.....I contacted the seller. He never replied. I contacted ebay and spoke with a lady that barely understood English......she sent me a link to report the item and they refused my report.

#### ebay and the USPS.

I feel a little better now. :laugh:
That's down right sucks there's a reason I will never have a Paypal or an ebay account and where I live I never use USPS....It's Pony Express great service on time and I know the horse..well

I rerouted the package to the local FedEx Store close to my office. Should be available today I would hope.

Pics?

Latest posts

Back