I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you guys worked something out because Johnny probably isn't a bad guy and i hope he comes back here. I gotta give him credit for showing up here and telling his side of the story in front of 100k chain saw freaks that were against him,not sure i could've done that.

+1 on the well said.
Here's hoping he's a man of his word.
I'll have some rep for em' if it turns out to be true.

You know, any time you buy something from liquidations auctions you're buying someones stuff that was lost and they may or may not have gotten insurance payment for the item.

I wonder how much effort USPS goes into to resolve items that don't have a labeled home to goto? Anyone work for them on here care to enlighten us?

I also wonder who used the saw? It just didn't sit in the unclaimed storage!

Sorry if the above questions have already been answered.

I wonder if recording the serial number or some other identifying item so there's a chance the insurance documents can ID the item. I think a digital photo could be included with the digital form.

Anyways, got a great quote for my sig from this thread! :jester:

You know, any time you buy something from liquidations auctions you're buying someones stuff that was lost and they may or may not have gotten insurance payment for the item.

That seems to be the one element a lot of people here forget. Anytime you're making a profit, someone else is taking a loss. For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

I'm not sure about the condition of the saw........I would have to decline. I did tell him it was fine if he wanted to mention that the saw was built my Mastermind Worksaws.

Obviously you aren't, as it may both be run and mistreated after it left you.

An unanswered question is when the damage/missing parts happened, and how? :confused2:

A quick search of google for "usps lost package" was a eye opener for me, the internet is full of sites like this with threads like this. Looks like they almost never pay on the insurance. Sure is sad I only used them before, now it will have to be one of the others.

That statement is like a slap to the face from Helen Keller. Glad to see you working something out with Randy. The illegal action was USPS bending Randy over and shafting him for the past year.[/QUOTE]

Pics? This is the crap you miss when you're away.WTF.
Who stole the OSM?

That statement is like a slap to the face from Helen Keller. Glad to see you working something out with Randy. The illegal action was USPS bending Randy over and shafting him for the past year.[/QUOTE]

Pics? This is the crap you miss when you're away.WTF.
Who stole the OSM?

I'd tell you, but I'd probably get booned...again...

But the new one is called ""I have a potty mouth" and stuff."

Maybe you should help write the description if it to increase sale price.

he would have to see the saw and re-evaluate it...considering the condition those pics show.

Is the stickered cover the only identifying mark on this saw? in other words...could that just be a MM top cover on a ?? saw?

Has a bill of auction sale showed up yet?

How do you guarantee you get this 'half' of the ebay $?

How did the saw get so banged up/used?

too many questions for this to be 'over', IMO.

Last edited:
I don't venture out of the Fight Thread much any more and am sorry to see all this going on, as I said last night Randy is stand up and this will work out. You reap what you sow out of life. Good luck Randy.

that is certainly better than nothing but the principle of the whole thing just sucks. The USPS is left out of the loop so the crooks go free to steal again and sell the stolen property to unsuspecting people. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to google the sticker on the saw and connect it to you. How much effort would that take. The whole thing smells.

At his and your request I won't be bidding on it, I hope it brings a very high price.

What is the best way to cut a mini mack in half? at right angles or diagonally like a grilled cheese sandwich? Bandsaw/sawsall or 14" abrasive cut off saw?:msp_biggrin:

with a STIHL TS 500i , HOLLY FACK !!! I RAN A BRAND NEW ONE TODAY AND WAS BAFFLED AT THE FRIGGIN THROTTLE RESPONE AND POWER !!!!!!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but what would it hurt for members here to bid on the saw? Would it not benefit both Randy, and Johnny if the saw brought more money?

The seller has made me an offer......he says he will relist the saw and then split the sale price with me.

:clap: Sounds good. Is this set in stone? If not, I have an idea; raffle the saw on AS. I bet it will bring more money that way. This whole ordeal has everybody on AS pumped up for some strange reason. People will buy tickets just to support you. I will donate the first $100 for tickets.

You might run it by Johnny and see what he thinks. Maybe postpone the fleabay auction for a week to see what kind of response you get. If you haven't raised a $1000 or so in a week, then list it on the bay.

Last edited:
USPS suck balls. They won't change because of this. I've been upset over this saw deal too many times and will be glad to see it over and done.

Call me hoping for the best here. :popcorn:

USPS suck balls. They won't change because of this. I've been upset over this saw deal too many times and will be glad to see it over and done.

Call me hoping for the best here. :popcorn:

Dont touch my 2100cd until this is behind you. I want you to have a clear head when you go into my "precious." :jester:

Dont touch my 2100cd until this is behind you. I want you to have a clear head when you go into my "precious." :jester:

I'm better now........I cut a set of finger ports in a new 3120 jug today without screwing it up. :clap:

Latest posts

Back