I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I knew how it will end,,, I got lost a few pages back on what is going on to whether or not I bid on it

We have been asked nicely not to bid.

That's not what he wanted I sure. He asked that we not manipulate the auction. I'm not 100% sure what he meant by that but I'm fairly sure he would want the saw to bring as much as it could......that means you saw nuts need to bid on the damn thing in my mind. :laugh:

That's not what he wanted I sure. He asked that we not manipulate the auction. I'm not 100% sure what he meant by that but I'm fairly sure he would want the saw to bring as much as it could......that means you saw nuts need to bid on the damn thing in my mind. :laugh:

OK done.

We have been asked nicely not to bid.

Here's the deal though......he asked me to give him my word that neither I, nor any of you guys would manipulate the auction in any way.

I told him that I couldn't guarantee that no one from this site would bid on it......but I would ask the guys that are close to me here to stay out of it.

So, I'm asking.

Giving a man my word is not a matter I take lightly, so please do this for me.
Randy asked that we not to manipulate the auction. That can be taken a couple of different ways, but it should be ok to place legitimate bids if someone really wants the saw.

Husky 394xp

To all concerned,

My apologies. I was a day late re-listing this item. I appreciate Randy's kind words and will uphold my end of the agreement. Anyone with good intentions (from my point of view) are welcome to bid on this chainsaw ... Ebay Item (271245406347). I have no idea why it looks as though this saw may have been used since Randy worked on it. This is the condition that I received the item. I left the "Mastermind Worksaws" sticker on the saw as before ... I believe even the least experienced "thief" would have removed the sticker before listing on Ebay. Since I purchased the saw legitimately, I had no reason to remove the sticker previously ... nor presently.

If there are further questions, feel free to ask. I will check this forum on occasion .... so please don't necessarily expect a quick response.

Sincerely,

Johnny

To all concerned,

My apologies. I was a day late re-listing this item. I appreciate Randy's kind words and will uphold my end of the agreement. Anyone with good intentions (from my point of view) are welcome to bid on this chainsaw ... Ebay Item (271245406347). I have no idea why it looks as though this saw may have been used since Randy worked on it. This is the condition that I received the item. I left the "Mastermind Worksaws" sticker on the saw as before ... I believe even the least experienced "thief" would have removed the sticker before listing on Ebay. Since I purchased the saw legitimately, I had no reason to remove the sticker previously ... nor presently.

If there are further questions, feel free to ask. I will check this forum on occasion .... so please don't necessarily expect a quick response.

Sincerely,

Johnny

You better be careful hanging around here Johnny. There's an affliction that infects those that post here much. It's called CAD......Chainsaw Acquirement Disorder. :msp_biggrin:

All joking and poking aside.....I appreciate what you are doing. It seems to me that I owe you an apology for thinking the worse of you.

Now.....about this saw......if one of you guys gets it and it needs anything......I'll take care of that for you. :msp_wink:

To all concerned,

Sincerely,

Johnny

hey johnny,
although it may not seem like it to you yet, but, .....
this whole missing/found/stolen/ebay/usps chainsaw thread is probably better for you than you might think...
i'm sure that now that saw will bring a WHOLE LOT more than it would have (had nobody spotted it) before !!!
even if ya are splitting it..
kudos to you for doing something you did'nt have to do.............shows alot of character...

hell, i'd bid on it...........but it's just a husky. pppffffftttt

Latest posts

Back