I'm right, your wrong, deal!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's so much more fun being an armchair saw runner than having to back up my trash talking:hmm3grin2orange:

I'll have to make some videos before you can graph me degradation! It's too cold, too much snow on the ground and my back hurts too much for that today! Gonna be even colder the next couple of days, so I'm stuck armchairing!

But it's so much more fun being an armchair saw runner than having to back up my trash talking:hmm3grin2orange:

:agree2:

I had a few friends years back, they would ride around on the dirt roads
and drink beer. Like most of us did, but these guys when they got bored.
Driving down the road one would reach over out of the blue and punch
the other one right in the side of the jaw. The car would stop they would
get out and fight. Back in the car drink more beer, then who ever lost
the fight would say. I think I can take you now and then they would go at it again.
They weren’t playing it was a knock down drag out. one time they got
mad at each other in a poker game, one pulled a gun, other guy reached
for it and ended up with a hole threw his hand. They were fighting in town
one night they rolled out into the highway fighting a car run over them
both and killed one of them.

TT

Well, other than rolling in front of the car and getting run over, it reminds me of my 20's.

I do this for fun, and booze Ultra, not money! I cherry pick the saws I want to work on so I don't get to busy.

Rookie Mistake?

I did not read all the previous posts but... Is there any chainsaw by any manufacturer that has as large a problem with muffler bolts tearing out threads?
Lou

I did not read all the previous posts but... Is there any chainsaw by any manufacturer that has as large a problem with muffler bolts tearing out threads?
Lou

I've no idea what you are talking about!:taped:

9 times in 10 when the words "helicoil", and "chainsaw" appear in the same thread "350" appears too. Often "repaired" and "failed again" also appear further down the thread.
Lou

Last edited:
9 times in 10 when the words "helicoil", and "chainsaw" appear in the same thread "350" appears too. Often "repaired" and "failed again" also appear further down the thread.
Lou

There is alot of truth in that!:laugh:

Man, I'm have'n some trouble follow'n all this.

I think ya'll will have to go a bit slower for me.

We've got Shirley running a broken 350 and SawinRN is hoop'n and holler'n about what a fine job that saw's a doing; Even though it's miss'n muffler bolts that are stripped out?

NO, you missed it all PA! I do have a 350 with missing muffler bolts, but it doesn't run, it's on "the list", probably next in line!
But mine, mine runs like a striped ape! I'm looking foreward to building another just to back it up!

NO, you missed it all PA! I do have a 350 with missing muffler bolts, but it doesn't run, it's on "the list", probably next in line!
But mine, mine runs like a striped ape! I'm looking foreward to building another just to back it up!

Okay, Okay.

But why does your chainsaw have the same gait as an ape?

Duuuude, and I mean that respectfully, I just ain't gett'n it...

Okay, maybe I am.

So, you're say'n for us'ns to pick up a crispy new 350 and mail it off to you'uns for some speecialized motor'n work?

Got it.

Latest posts

Back