INDIANA GTG #2 AT MY PLACE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3/8 x .050
Rapid Super, Square Ground (L), Classic Cutter (K)

I have no idea what the difference is with the 'classic cutter design'...
There's a difference in the raker and gullet width. It doesn't have the comfort rounded raker like all the new chain does.

1. LowCost
  2. Guido Salvage
  3. atlarge54
  4. NewToStihl
  5. crazy4saws
  6. blsnelling
  7. abramj +1
  8. abramj & rd35's Dad
  9. R DeLawter
  10. Young (hopeful)
  11. Snide +1
  12. Snide
  13. Modifiedmark (hopeful)
  14. troylee
  15. RD35 +2
  16. rd35's buddy
  17. rd35's other buddy
  18. rms61moparman
  19. Anydyshine77
I modified the list to make the count correct for me to calculate/estimate the needed food. My Bloomington team is in for the grilling, and will bring plenty of hamburers and hotdogs and buns and condements. So if you know of someone coming that is not on the list, please add them. I hate to see someone go hungry. :D

1. LowCost
  2. Guido Salvage
  3. atlarge54
  4. NewToStihl
  5. crazy4saws
  6. blsnelling
  7. abramj +1
  8. abramj & rd35's Dad
  9. R DeLawter
  10. Young (hopeful)
  11. Snide +1
  12. Snide
  13. Modifiedmark (hopeful)
  14. troylee
  15. RD35 +2
  16. rd35's buddy
  17. rd35's other buddy
  18. rms61moparman
  19. Anydyshine77
I modified the list to make the count correct for me to calculate/estimate the needed food. My Bloomington team is in for the grilling, and will bring plenty of hamburers and hotdogs and buns and condements. So if you know of someone coming that is not on the list, please add them. I hate to see someone go hungry. :D

Young is not going to make it. There might be some neighbors that stop by and a few local guys. I will get a large cooler and supply the drinks. Coke, diet coke, and water. Everyone needs to give Joe a big thank you for stepping up and bringing the food. I know my wife sure does appreciate it.

Back