INDIANA GTG #2 AT MY PLACE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I think I'm ready too! Shop time has been scarce lately, but after sneaking out there for a bit the past couple of evenings I have a couple of shelf saws tuned & ready and the chains for my fun runners ready to rock. I wish I had more machines ready to run, but I'll be bringing a ported MS261, a 'lipstick on a pig' 066 Red Light, a rough-as-a-cob 070, and an 090G Brad rebuilt for a raffle awhile back. The 090G has an upgraded 66mm top end and will be wearing a 52" fatbelly rollernose bar - so we should have a good time with the biggest chunks Joe has to offer!!!

Granted, my big saws would need to be race timed with a sun dial, but I'm just going to throw this out there . . . with 4 saws and 138" of bar my average is longer than Brad's! ;)

I have to ask Brad - are you married to the idea of going home with that MS150??? I've been toying (no pun intended) with the idea of adding one of them to the stable for awhile now...
I let my first one go to help a local arborist that had his stolen. This one is going no where, lol. I could help you get one though. They're $470 with tax. They benefit greatly from the same mods I do to the 201T, timing advance and a MM.

Had my stuff together last night.

MS660
MS461
MS261
372xp

Debating on the 201t and the 200 rear handle. The rear handle needs limiter removed and retuned. I just got it last week and it has not been properly detailed.

I let my first one go to help a local arborist that had his stolen. This one is going no where, lol. I could help you get one though. They're $470 with tax. They benefit greatly from the same mods I do to the 201T, timing advance and a MM.

Roger that. Can't get myself to buy a perfect, unscathed, dealer new saw . . . even if it's headed straight for the Dremel!

I have a stock 390xp, ms660, ms460, and possibly a 064 for sale at the gtg. I have a few others I might let go if the price is right.

I'll check that 390 out. I got a guy looking for a 395 but he might be interested in a 390...

I did get called to work this week but its looking like I won't be working Sat.

Haven't had time to get any junks running yet, maybe after work tomorrow.

If Andy's comin, I'll bring the AK475 for him to run for me.

Latest posts

Back