Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Alot of people want this to happen so im doing my best, but need alittle more input. The local mill gave me 4 big pieces of oak today and said they will have more for me each week. Im figuring if i get around 25-30 pieces that are variuos sizes that should be enough. You guys that have had gtg's give me an ideal of how much wood.

Im thinking mid May if it doesnt interfere with anyone else's gtg.

The location would be Mooresville Indiana if anyone is wanting to attend.

That would only be a little over a 3 hour trip for me, so count me in. May would put it after the other 2 spring GTG's on my schedule.

You guys got any speed trap cameras up there.....?

Wish you were a little closer, sounds like a good time. Who knows, I may find a way to make it as the date winds in a little closer.

I will try to come the 6-7hr drive only if the Ohio gang is there.:)

Wait the Virginia boys are just a few hours further away than me: if they are there then heck count me in WOO HO

Last edited:
Ill try to make it will have to see how work and home schedule work out though. I live near Detroit if someone wants to ride along contact me?

Stopped at another mill today and came up with a dozen logs. There are smaller logs 12-14" diameter but at least im getting some wood. If the local mill keeps getting me the big pieces we should be in good shape.

Stopped at another mill today and came up with a dozen logs. There are smaller logs 12-14" diameter but at least im getting some wood. If the local mill keeps getting me the big pieces we should be in good shape.

Woods, wood, they will cut it up no matter what it is. :msp_wink:

Sounds good though.

I forgot where Moorsville was, so I looked it up. Bout 2 hrs for me.

Latest posts

Back