info about my saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoboken214

Reaction score
Hey everybody, i have a couple old saws that i kind of need some info about.
first off is my grandads old poulan 3400 counter vibe, it has a bow on it, crans on the 4th or 5th pull everytime, runs like a champ- but when it gets into wood will start to bog out...clutch maby? already rebuilt the carb.

Second is a stihl 024, also runs great cuts fair, i got it with a 20" bar which i now understand was to big for the saw so i put a 18" oregon laser tip on it.

any info would be great, I guess you could say that im inadvertantly entering the tree service field, just to have plenty of fire wood.

I also have a husqvarna 142 that never misses a beat. thanks ya'll:chainsaw:

Hey everybody, i have a couple old saws that i kind of need some info about.
first off is my grandads old poulan 3400 counter vibe, it has a bow on it, crans on the 4th or 5th pull everytime, runs like a champ- but when it gets into wood will start to bog out...clutch maby? already rebuilt the carb.

Second is a stihl 024, also runs great cuts fair, i got it with a 20" bar which i now understand was to big for the saw so i put a 18" oregon laser tip on it.

any info would be great, I guess you could say that im inadvertantly entering the tree service field, just to have plenty of fire wood.

I also have a husqvarna 142 that never misses a beat. thanks ya'll:chainsaw:

You may get more resposne in the "Chainsaw" Forum

Latest posts

Back