####ing insane

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmarksolomon

Timber Junkie
Reaction score
Maybe sum of you guys have seen this but I just watched and it blu my mind "unbleavable" :bang:
kete's chainsaw fail - YouTube

EDIT: Bad language in video!!!

Normally, bad language is grounds for deletion, possibly a warning or infraction. In this case, I'm leaving it in the hopes that someone sees this video and learns from it. - Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it make me a terrible person if I watched it twice..... got Kari to watch it and then laughed about it?:laugh: She said "I was wrong for laughing"... I said "the only wrong was done in the video".

Almost the scariest.:msp_tongue::hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry you were asking for that one.

there is no shortage of morons on youtube... televideeo, quintonalame45 the list goes on and on.

I am new to all this tree felling and alike, so I ask a lot of questions and listen to those that know what they are talking about. This **** is scary! One comment was about his guardian angel and that he should be thankful...

Gentlemen, not everyone has been blessed with such things as: common sense, intelligence, willingness to read the owner's manual, and/or an authority figure who first taught them. If you go back and slo-mo the frames you can see he aaaallllmmmmooosssssttt got caught. The Lord was looking out for him that day.

Sad thing is it's not the dumba**ses that get killed or seriously injured by non-sense like that. It's the guy that normally does everything right but maybe cuts a corner or becomes complacent for just a moment and it's game over.

I hate to watch these knuckle heads, but it's addictive. After their video you just see more of them to click on. Remember the one a couple years ago where the guy was on the ladder and the limb kicked back and snapped his leg like a tooth pick? You could see it flopping around like it was made of rubber. Thanks for smart phones, I guess, Joe.

Latest posts

Back