Inside the Husqvarna 543xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a bucket saw. Good for older men that just can't hold a bigger saw all day anymore. I enjoy mine at the end of day when I'm tired and can barely lift my arms.

"I love big saws, but the practicality/handiness of the small saws is hard to deny after the bluster of testosterone subsides."

Worth repeating bubba! That right there is one of the best quotes I've seen. Truth be told! :D

+1 for sure...so here you go:

I love big saws, but the practicality/handiness of the small saws is hard to deny after the bluster of testosterone subsides.

Who has a 241cm? I need one for comparison...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Weird. I'm pretty sure my testosterone level is about 3, but I love big Swedish magnesium

Actually I said that (and concur about the Swedish Mag) but as much fun as they, and most other saws 90cc+ are, the smaller cc range probably puts more firewood on the ground than all of the big ones combined. I still want a 2100cd and a 395xp, but a T540xp will likely be my next saw due to it's utility and handling. However even on a big tree I might run a large saw for 20 minutes or less and a small one for an hour or more. More reason to love variety.

Speaking of which, is the Zenoah representative available in the States? They are here - but aren't terribly affordable.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that question? Of course you know that the Zenoah saws (and other OPE) used to be sold as Redmax in the US?
As of now it looks like they have stopped selling chainsaws, but I don't know about the other stuff.

Also, I don't know how the ownership of the Redmax brand is organised - if it is a brand name owned by Zenoah, if it it is an independand company, or if it is owned by some other company......

Back