Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok for a recap here and so everyone is on the same page.... Take 2:

Dollar races (pay a dollar to race yer saw and will post times.)
Chain races ( square chisel, round chisel, and semi chisel in any of the .050, .058, 063 flavors 72dl)
Buildoff saw ( 40cc or smaller marked on the case...... anything goes! may the best cheater win. Sub division for those building sub 35cc saws)
Swap trailer ( for those who are interested.)
Pot luck dinner with pulled pork donated by fellow as member.
Door prizes (right after dinner)
Chainsaw toss (2 classes, wildthing, and all magnesium something or other)
Tannerite porting right after the Hi power demonstration

Please bring Bacon, Lienies, and Cheese!

Plenty of room to camp

Let me know if this covers it or if you would like to add something!

I found it:rock::rock:

Cut and split some wood today to add to the seasoning stacks, but mostly hauled GTG logs to the site. Mark and I now have a total of 36 logs of various sizes. An Oak and a Cottonwood that are 30'' or so in diameter and alot of smaller ones. Thinking of just having all you guys cut our winters supply of wood for us-----oh we will help, too.:msp_wink::msp_tongue:
Got a lot wood to cut up! Bring plenty of fuel, bar oil and hungry saws!:clap:

Ron

Some of the regulars that keep this thread going are at something called a Get ToGether in Missouri, so anyone who can jump in and keep this alive, feel free to do so. I did not make it to Missouri for the GTG, but got loads of work done on this super nice weekend. Hey someone had to stay home and get stuff done, right!

Ron

Some of the regulars that keep this thread going are at something called a Get ToGether in Missouri, so anyone who can jump in and keep this alive, feel free to do so. I did not make it to Missouri for the GTG, but got loads of work done on this super nice weekend. Hey someone had to stay home and get stuff done, right!

Ron

You sure missed out Ron! It's sure time to hammer down on getting things finished up at your/marks place. Just lemme know!

Ron

Gotcha!

Like I had said its hard for me to commit months ahead to say that I can come, but as its getting closer, its looking more and more like I can make it and Chris/Cbfarmall as well.

I have a small box with some Poulan bits for MMark if you make it.

If anyone has the box of stuff I left at Nathan's last fall, please bring it along as I have someone that can use a few of the sprockets.

And finally, I got the handle for the BP-1 back on Saturday and will have it together and running for the end of the month.

Mark

I have a small box with some Poulan bits for MMark if you make it.

If anyone has the box of stuff I left at Nathan's last fall, please bring it along as I have someone that can use a few of the sprockets.

And finally, I got the handle for the BP-1 back on Saturday and will have it together and running for the end of the month.

Mark

Will the running Bp-399-T be along for this gtg:rock::rock:

Ron

Ron,I'm really looking forward to your GTG,but that blowout in Carthage was one for the books. I started feeling under the weather two days before the gtg and still feeling rough today,so I couldn't take full advantage of the great weekend. If you go to our gtg thread and start on page 1322,you can get a pretty good idea of some of going ons. I imagin Mikey has a few stories for you. I'm going to finish my coffee and go back to bed. Later Jim

One of the brothers...

attachment.php

Mark

Hey guys... I got this Bailey's project that needs to be raffled off at your GTG...
A VERY CLEAN ms290 w/original bar.
It was donated by AS member Hinerman.
The teardown and installation of the 039 Baley's power unit took less than 2 hours...
For an 11 year old...
Stumpy's boy Conner did it for us...

attachment.php

You suppose that would be ok????

Proceeds go to Hinerman's charity of choice... The Backpacks for Kids Program...
What say ye Mike and Ron???
Can ya help a brother out???

Latest posts

Back