Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it gonna be cold???
How big will the dollar race log be???
Huh?? Huh???
C'mon mike!!! We need info!!!
Whatcha doin'???
Want me to bring a saw???

He should be checking in this morning Matt. He needed to get rested up after that long trip in that old cramped up and clapped out motor home.:hmm3grin2orange:

Is it gonna be cold???
How big will the dollar race log be???
Huh?? Huh???
C'mon mike!!! We need info!!!
Whatcha doin'???
Want me to bring a saw???

It's iowa man. 70+ yesterday and now there calling for highs in the 40s coming up! Mike will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's a 10" can't.

Yes please, about 24-30" diameter and 12 - 14' long. Cookies should be roughly 20" long and split into 6-8 pieces each, I will bring a trailer to haul it away since I am such a thoughtful fellow...

Mark

Ok... I think I'll just bring 2...
It'll make the truck ride better anyway...

If you can bring two logs like that, I'll give you one tank of gas...

Mark

In the F350??? You don't want to do that...:laugh:

And they'll have to be nipped to 8'... Gotta close the tailgate ya know...
Don't wanna be like Andy and have stuff all hangin' out and stuff...

Hey while I'm thinking about it, I really really enjoyed the large rounds you had at your place. The 385 is making a road trip to get monkey'd this week :rock: I've got a carb kit and manifold on order for the 61 and the fuel line as well.

HEll do it redneck style. Get a logchain and drag em down there

OK im most the way rested up here!! Been busy catching up last couple days and I have no internet at home!!
So.......

Raffle.... Yes thats cool I also need a 290-390 saw for same swap and a volunteer to do it. (calling Levi)

Hedge..... Yes please... You all know why :cool:

Dollar race cant...... Alex is correct, 10" cottonwood. Might have to make another!

Matt..... Saws.... Yes please bring that deere...I want a stab at it, Levi is one heck of a racer but i never got to race him with the deere... Are you coming up the night before?? Tell levi I want to run that race chain he made out of that lp on the 023...

NO.... I dont remember 1973.....

OK im most the way rested up here!! Been busy catching up last couple days and I have no internet at home!!
So.......

Raffle.... Yes thats cool I also need a 290-390 saw for same swap and a volunteer to do it. (calling Levi)

Dollar race cant...... Alex is correct, 10" cottonwood. Might have to make another!

Matt..... Saws.... Yes please bring that deere...I want a stab at it, Levi is one heck of a racer but i never got to race him with the deere... Are you coming up the night before?? Tell levi I want to run that race chain he made out of that lp on the 023...

Is the shirt lady thinking up a shirt for this one, or is that soooo last weekend?

So.......

COOL!!! I'll bring the tickets!!! Hinerman will be glad to hear it... And I'll ask Levi if he's up to it...
Hedge will be forthcoming...
Yes... Make 10!!!
His lp race chain was made of semi-chisel...:msp_sneaky: Deere??? Andy??? Bring a pipe!!!
Hell, I don't remember 1973 either...

Back