Ironhorse

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful what you say. That big ugly boy in the background of his videos making mean faces might track you down.

Well he knows what I look like and that I have a better mustache than him since I shared my opinion of what his pop did in video in the comments on pops video about how he hates forum guys.

I don't get why someone would keep another persons saw for that long, if one can't do the work they need to man up and say they have to much work, not enough time, or they can't do it and send it back to the owner. Personally I think he's "collecting" because with how many videos he puts out he ain't spending much time on porting sawsaws
BECAUSE HE IS A CROOK!

Wut?

Most of my customers know exactly who they hired when they were told that I’m 5 to 6 months out for port work. Some decide to go elsewhere, some get added to the list. All people want is a good job done by a fair and honest person
Absolutely and if you were not busy it would raise a red flag honestly..

Wut?

Most of my customers know exactly who they hired when they were told that I’m 5 to 6 months out for port work. Some decide to go elsewhere, some get added to the list. All people want is a good job done by a fair and honest person
Absolutely and if you were not busy it would raise a red flag honestly.
I guess that’s for each person to decide. Once someone does **** work and deletes all the proof brought to him on his own platform, there are those who feel it still needs to be made public. And I’m guessing that’s why the fella asked questions here, because he was looking for some help. I’ll provide anybody a list of names of every quality saw builder that I can think of and they can make their own decision based on the information provided.

This whole thread has nothing to do with why you should choose builder A or builder C, if both are known to put out a quality product. It’s about saving a person from sending his hard earned money to a known crook or someone who does sub quality work with no recourse.

IH basically told Jesse Bills to pound sand until there were too many comments from forum members about poor workmanship on his channel for the moderators to delete. It wasn’t until the sheep started questioning his integrity that he refunded the man’s money
In the history of this forum there have been multiple guys that have the same MO as Ironhorse. A few guys get effed over before someone has enough balls to out the guy,but once they have been outed, the screwed over customers come out of the woodwork.
One of the benefits of a forum like this is to out crooks and crapsman.

Brad Snelling was our porting guy here. Lots of good knowledge. He finally had enough of the crap here and stopped contributing. He use to have YouTube channel, but I haven't come across it in a long while. @bsnelling

Here it is. Look for

SNELLERIZED GARAGE​

on youtube.
Brad brought what grief he got upon himself..

I am lost.How do the posters make money from the movies they make and post?I watched about 5 minutes of BBR and nobody asked for any money does that come later in the film?
Kash

I am lost.How do the posters make money from the movies they make and post?I watched about 5 minutes of BBR and nobody asked for any money does that come later in the film?
Kash
YouTube knows how many minutes of your videos get watched every day. Advertisers pay for ads on those videos. Once you hit a certain point, YouTube pays you according to how many views your videos get

Kash

YouTube knows how many minutes of your videos get watched every day. Advertisers pay for ads on those videos. Once you hit a certain point, YouTube pays you according to how many views your videos get
Yep, video views, superchats, and thanks. BBR cleans up pretty good during live streams with the superchats.

Yep, video views, superchats, and thanks. BBR cleans up pretty good during live streams with the superchats.

I just don't have the ability to yap into a camera like a lot of the Youtube peeps do. It's not a knock against them, there are some that do it well, I'm just not interesting enough to hold a one-sided conversation.

On top of that, I'd never be able to grow a channel that much. Some people figure out the "algorithm" for a successful channel, but it also helps to have social media. I don't really do social media other than a few forums, but I think having an Instagram or even Fakebook is really important if you're going to build a "brand" of yourself. I'll probably get flak for this, but the audience you get from a forum such as this, is miniscule compared to instagram, fakebook, etc.

I can see where YouTube could really snowball for some. I did a tiny vid of the Mac SP70 I overhauled and painted just idling on the floor of my shop and hosted it on YouTube so I could post it on the McCulloch thread. it is exactly 5 seconds long. last time I looked it has had 4800 views, 10.9 hours of play time and I now have 6 subscribers LOL. for a 5-second video with no commentary.

I just don't have the ability to yap into a camera like a lot of the Youtube peeps do. It's not a knock against them, there are some that do it well, I'm just not interesting enough to hold a one-sided conversation.

On top of that, I'd never be able to grow a channel that much. Some people figure out the "algorithm" for a successful channel, but it also helps to have social media. I don't really do social media other than a few forums, but I think having an Instagram or even Fakebook is really important if you're going to build a "brand" of yourself. I'll probably get flak for this, but the audience you get from a forum such as this, is miniscule compared to instagram, fakebook, etc.

Oh, come on. It isn't that hard. Get a little Tik Tok groove going and start dancing. You can get a million viewers in week or less. After that the money and poontang is endless.

Just check out these Brothers.

And if you don't have the hair, don't despair. This woman got it going on without the big production budget.
Annie Lennon of the Eurythmics couldn't do it any better.

He got into the clickbait videos to draw more attention and I quit watching. Seems like a good guy, but he is out for $$$$ and lost the whole homesteader appeal.
Check out Stony Ridge Farmer, he will delete your post if you reply anything negative, leaves links to his you tube store on everything he touches, entire thread is advertising!!

FWIW the guy from O P E who Ironhorse stole his top end and replaced it with Chi com garbage was the victim of a pretty blatant attempt to steal Randy's port numbers...because he does know what the hell he was doing.
Another builder from PA did this to Ed Heard back in the day.. he was a crook too.
I know who from Pa. you are referring too. I had a lousy build from him too.

I have several saws ported by @huskihl. They are all fast/grunty, I’m happy with the port work on all them. I’ve also traveled to MI to his GTGs a couple times. I can vouch for his quality work, standing behind it, and just generally being a good guy. He’s too humble to say it, but his saws usually win the races I’ve participated in or seen…but rpm is not everything, I have also put his saws to work in big hard eucalyptus and they pull hard.

Kevin, I’d ignore this link fella, he seems a little off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back