Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Here's what my "king of saws" did yesterday (with a little help from me).
Try this with your 455 sappy...

Only the stack in the foreground - the rest was other days... Western Bigleaf maple (Acer Macrophyllum). All 10 feet long and sawn to 5/4. Some are 20 inches wide.

attachment.php

Look at this cool color - This is maple after all, not walnut. It's not uncommon to see this type of maple with spalting, but this is a real sound piece of wood. Can't wait for it to dry in a year or two.

attachment.php

And the scrap goes to the wood pile...

attachment.php

Last edited:
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
wow

Thats a plie of wood. Lake remind me never to loan you my saw, you would work it to death,haha. Wait a minute, hell I forgot, I got a King too,hehe

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
rbtree said:
lbeside the lake guy...I just phoned ya and pm'ed ya about a pretty flower...of the flora kind..not fauna....oh well.

I replied.... check your email... Got guests (I'm taking a few minute computer break!) so I'll listen to the message later.

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
THALL10326 said:
Thats a plie of wood. Lake remind me never to loan you my saw, you would work it to death,haha. Wait a minute, hell I forgot, I got a King too,hehe

Pulled the muffler off the King today just to be sure... waste of time... 45 hours of milling in hardwood and I can stihl see the machining marks on the piston!

I need a bigger barn... and you can't even see the 2000 bd foot of Doug fir to the right in this picture!

attachment.php

Last edited:
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
04ultra said:
THALL time we take our scoot's on a road trip out to Andys... Sturgis on the way home..LOL
Whatcha mean take our scoots, aren't you gonna let me ride on the back? I want everyone for 3000 miles to see something on the back of my jacket, hint, look to the left,lololololololol

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
rbtree said:
Poor Jiminy Cwicket...:buttkick:

Rb I understand someone over in another site was trying to tutor you on how to bring down a tree or something. How'd all that turn out? I was gonna sit back and read it but I was busy leaving a TRAIL,hehe

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Three cheers for the Stihl 066, the queen of chainsaws...and all it's fangirls.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

(Now scream like little girls) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I think it's getting time for reinstalling some good old american traditions. Who has tar and feathers ?:rockn:

Might just book a flight to watch this event and have a reel good beer afterwards, and enjoying the good feeling.
Ha, if only...
Roland

Last edited:

Latest posts