Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rbtree

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
THALL10326 said:
Rb I understand someone over in another site was trying to tutor you on how to bring down a tree or something. How'd all that turn out? I was gonna sit back and read it but I was busy leaving a TRAIL,hehe

I killed my groundman......but he saw it coming....:monkey:
attachment.php

154784693_683bbb3420.jpg

Last edited:
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
I'll be durn

Well no need to feel bad Rb, accidents happen now and then. I've always kinda liked the big celebration they have after someone has bit the dust.

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
coveredinsap said:
Three cheers for the Stihl 066, the queen of chainsaws...and all it's fangirls.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

(Now scream like little girls) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Speaking of little winy girls I heard one went to some place called Napa a few months ago. Seems she left and told this big story of how she was mistreated and all. Come to find out everything she told wasn't exactly how it happened. I reckon she thought the whole story would never get verified but like everything else about her she was wrong. She made one big mistake. She went on and on about customer service and warranty. Come to find out she herself doesn't really beleive in warranties at all. Seem she has some warranty issues of her own she kept very quiet about the whole time she was complaining and boo hooing. She also has price issues with products, all products except her own. She's not too smart though for she should know by now everyone knows the real story now. She still lingers around and contuinues to boo hoo on and on while getting stomped on a daily basis. Heck its totally amazing how this gal goes all over the place stirring up trouble. Funny thing is everywhere she goes she gets a ear full. You would think she would just go away and spare herself for its obvious she's no longer welcome now that its been verified her word isn't very good. Like all pretenders and those that stretch the truth in their own favor always get caught. Likewise these same kind of people never admit to anything which is cool, once caught they don't have to admit. Smart ones however learn to hush up once they're caught. This ole gal however hasn't learned that just yet but she will soon enough, the writing is on the wall, a tad to the left and you'll see it...................

manual

manual

Addicted to ArboristSite
coveredinsap said:
Three cheers for the Stihl 066, the queen of chainsaws...and all it's fangirls.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

(Now scream like little girls) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I really feel sorry for you sap.
A man shows you his hard work milling with a 066 and all you can do is stab him in the back. Put your Ginsu's away.

Great Job Lakeside, Looks like you are going to need more room.

ShoerFast

ShoerFast

Tree Freak
Morrison Colorado, at the base of the Rockies
THALL10326 said:
Speaking of little winy girls I heard one went to some place called Napa a few months ago. Seems she left and told this big story of how she was mistreated and all. Come to find out everything she told wasn't exactly how it happened. I reckon she thought the whole story would never get verified but like everything else about her she was wrong. She made one big mistake. She went on and on about customer service and warranty. Come to find out she herself doesn't really beleive in warranties at all. Seem she has some warranty issues of her own she kept very quiet about the whole time she was complaining and boo hooing. She also has price issues with products, all products except her own. She's not too smart though for she should know by now everyone knows the real story now. She still lingers around and contuinues to boo hoo on and on while getting stomped on a daily basis. Heck its totally amazing how this gal goes all over the place stirring up trouble. Funny thing is everywhere she goes she gets a ear full. You would think she would just go away and spare herself for its obvious she's no longer welcome now that its been verified her word isn't very good. Like all pretenders and those that stretch the truth in their own favor always get caught. Likewise these same kind of people never admit to anything which is cool, once caught they don't have to admit. Smart ones however learn to hush up once they're caught. This ole gal however hasn't learned that just yet but she will soon enough, the writing is on the wall, a tad to the left and you'll see it...................

Yes, Your so correct!

But would this be the same little girl that tried to peddle her wares on another site!

The same little girl that tried to pull the same political agenda and ideas of personal superiority , till the mods of the other site said they had enough?

Because if that is the same little girl, there is not much hope for her!

From what I hear, the other site did not miss her after it was gone!

There is a chance that there are better places for her to go on the web?

Maybe there is a site for washed up, winy, worthless, 2-faced, decrypted little posers?

If there is, we can all get back to the sharing and learning we enjoy so much!

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
manual said:
I really feel sorry for you sap.
A man shows you his hard work milling with a 066 and all you can do is stab him in the back. Put your Ginsu's away.

Great Job Lakeside, Looks like you are going to need more room.

Awwwwwww no need to say sorry. Those on the way left and those on the way right all know the truth is usually in the center. Funny thing is those Kool Aid drinkers on the left should look over to the left and see what is staring them in the face.......................

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
ShoerFast said:
Yes, Your so correct!

But would this be the same little girl that tried to peddle her wares on another site!

The same little girl that tried to pull the same political agenda and ideas of personal superiority , till the mods of the other site said they had enough?

Because if that is the same little girl, there is not much hope for her!

From what I hear, the other site did not miss her after it was gone!

There is a chance that there are better places for her to go on the web?

Maybe there is a site for washed up, winy, worthless, 2-faced, decrypted little posers?

If there is, we can all get back to the sharing and learning we enjoy so much!
Well I'm not sure its the same gal but it sure sounds like the same gal. If it is the same gal she will let us know the second she puts up a post. If she does put up another post well heck ole Daddy may have to tell some more facts about that big boo hoo story she told when she arrived on here with her kleenex in hand..............................

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wow!!!! Exciting News from Stihl!!! They just released their newest chainsaw, the MS660 Magnum-ette, in recognition of the 660's new designation as the "queen of all chainsaws".

And it comes with its own safety gear, a matching kevlar protective tutu!!! How cool is that!!!!

MS660.jpg

ShoerFast

ShoerFast

Tree Freak
Morrison Colorado, at the base of the Rockies
THALL10326 said:
Well I'm not sure its the same gal but it sure sounds like the same gal. If it is the same gal she will let us know the second she puts up a post. If she does put up another post well heck ole Daddy may have to tell some more facts about that big boo hoo story she told when she arrived on here with her kleenex in hand..............................

So True!

And I'm sure there are a few from the other site that have chainsaws and would like to share ideas here, maybe some day, someone will rember a point the the winy little girl made that had made a little sense?

NAWWWW! :ices_rofl:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
coveredinsap said:
Wow!!!! Exciting News from Stihl!!! They just released their newest chainsaw, the MS660 Magnum-ette, in recognition of the 660's new designation as the "queen of all chainsaws".

And it comes with its own safety gear, a matching kevlar protective tutu!!! How cool is that!!!!

MS660.jpg

Well hello lil girl, see your still trying to get in the in crowd. Is the 660 the one you wanted at the same price as some other saw of Less value, hint hint.

manual

manual

Addicted to ArboristSite
THALL10326 said:
Well hello lil girl, see your still trying to get in the in crowd. Is the 660 the one you wanted at the same price as some other saw of Less value, hint hint.

Thought maybe she was a Burger King and could have it her way. Even at Burger King you have to pay more to super size it.

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
manual said:
Thought maybe she was a Burger King and could have it her way. Even at Burger King you have to pay more to super size it.

Well (Papa Bear) claims thats what Kool Aid will do, make some gals think they are due something for nothing. I'd say she was pretty lucky getting her money back, she shoulda been happy but that durn Kool Aid just messes people up I guess. Its Sunday, gotta get me a haircut. I'm gonna drink me a big glass of Kool Aid and see if I can get me a free haircut or at least get it for half price. I'll let yaw know what the cutter tells me,lol. Yaw keep a eye on that ole gal till I return.

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Hey, Sappy, care to comment?

Click to go to "Warranty"

Hey, we're there, but where is the Warranty???

Disclaimer of Warranty
"Girlish maker" assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Furthermore, "Girlish maker" does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics,links or other items contained within these materials. "Girlish maker" shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this server is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of "Girlish maker" in the future.

Hey, I'd really have confidence in this manufacturette...

Last edited:
CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
. AS Supporting Member.
coveredinsap said:

MS660.jpg

Fact is even with it painted pink, your still a jestor.

Latest posts