Is there a (South)West coast dealer like Spike60?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a good servicing Jonsy dealer, hopefully with used saws available. Someone who likes what they do and doesn't mind chatting about saws and educating their customer a bit.

If not, I reckon I'll just plan on paying some shipping...

Thanks!

I

I actually have a friend I need to visit in NY... ;-)

Perfect!! Also, I'm not sure where you are in CA. But if you are anywhere near Santa Cruz, check out Webb's farm supply. In terms of knowledge, and years of experience, he is the West coast Bob. Great guy also.

My herd of saws is growing, need a good shop, and am looking for/trying to decide on a 60/70cc saw.

New used 2139 showed up today. Runs OK but kinda boggy and races after the cut. Hoping it’s not an air leak...205o has a laundry list of small repairs it needs and the saw shop 1.5 hrs from me doesn’t want to mess with it.

That's definitely a sign that it's running lean. It may be just the tune.
Thanks, I hope so. I’m the guy off book face that bought this saw based off your old video of tweaking one of these. That and I like Jonsereds and specs showed most power and lightest. Seems like I read SawTroll said this was a version of the Husky saws after they worked some bugs out. Fingers crossed for tuning, looking for a shop manual and dig in if not. Want to muffler mod and maybe time it a little anyway. Really rather not have to fix a major air leak.

Guy gave me a Husky homeowner bar with it. I’d like a Jred bar and chain as aggressive as I can run. Any pointers? Local shop gave me some Oregon low pro dunno what, seems kinda grabby and chattery.

Latest posts

Back