Is this a Good Deal/Bad Deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get it and get it running up to par and if you don't want it after you have 2 of them then sell the one you use the least.

I've never done it, but I'm willing to learn on your saw, lol.

aaaaa no ya arent... ill send you a blown up polan pro 42cc model you rebuild it port it and send it back, and its all on your check book:hmm3grin2orange:

Still no pics?

I can't settle down....all out of xanax. lol.

Stihlrookie, i will personally send you the pictures via PM, you need to contain your self you act like a boy getting laid for the first time:biggrin:
I dont know when the pics will come but when they do you will be the second to know

My cousin in Iowa called a few minutes ago to tell me about the MS660 he just bought for $180.00. He was really pumped about the price, the seller said that the guy who was going to buy it for $200.00 never showed up.

;) :D :laugh:

My cousin in Iowa called a few minutes ago to tell me about the MS660 he just bought for $180.00. He was really pumped about the price, the seller said that the guy who was going to buy it for $200.00 never showed up.

;) :D :laugh:

your about as full of #### as that other guy on here!! lol JK

You're the one asking if you should go for it or not, which tells me you haven't made up your mind...

However, I already have made up my mind! :)

Yeah! I was thinking the same thing, if you haven't decided I have. Buy it, fix it, and if you decide you can't use it --well there will be several people waiting in line. :cool2:

Usually, when you run into deals like this you only have a few minutes to make up your mind or it's gone!

yeah well he never was going to sell it i asked to buy it, asked how much 200 bucks... WHAT?!?!?!??!?! PRAISE THE LORD!!! hahha i said hold on to it for me ill think on it, he said no worries not going to sell it underneath you or anything. emailed him last night said ill take it and im stil waiting for pics.

ill take that into consideration, im not un-willing to think on other peoples suggestions.
Either way i look at it its a good deal!

if you give me the guys number I can call and ask him a few questions for you? :hmm3grin2orange:

Back