is this a good setup?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magicmic

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Im going to leave and look at this truck tonight the guy wanys 18,000 for thr truck and chipper. Ive posted pictures.The truck is gas gmc 6500 1992 says it runs good,Pto shaft needs a u joint ,and says it has a small oil leak.14 foot dump i dont know the year of chipper ,but he says around 1400 hours do you think this is a fair deal?considering the minor repairs?

Not bad
I'd want more tool storage (boxes) on the truck myself, I have one with a mancab plus boxes, and you can't even get into the mancab for all the tools. The larger chip bed would be nice too, though.
I like the 366 gas engine myself, easy to get parts and easy to fix. Diesel may be a little better, but will cost much more when it breaks down.
I'd go for it.
-Ralph

I offered him 15,000 for both and he took it. Im happt i just drove it 300 miles from douglas georgia to tampa florida ,and it runs great I need a pto shaft coupler for the dump side.Know of any places?

Back