Isuzu Dump Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don"t you just hate it when that happens? You spend hours doing something and just have a little more time to finish it and something falls in your lap for next to nothing. I try to collect stuff for months (okay sometimes years) before I start building, that way it also gives me a chance to find something already started. I am building a dump trailer and planning on buying a used corn gravity wagon to use for the steel sides. Much cheaper than new steel and a time saver too. And the running gear I will use for a round home firewood trailer. There is also several used dump trailers at the sale so might end up with one of them too, then what do I do with the one I have already started?

Yup I do hate it.But I'm glad I found it the new bed will make the truck alot better in the short and long run.

Okay I test fitted the new bed to the truck.

attachment.php

attachment.php

="http://www.arboristsite.com/attac...ent.php?attachmentid=75837&d=1218227327[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 of those Izuzu's that need new motors if anybody is looking for one. Both have spray rigs on them currently. Everything looks good except the motors.
not trying to hijack your thread, but since we are discussing them....

Last edited:
Is it done yet?

Is it done yet?

Is it done yet?

(in the theme of " are we there yet? ):greenchainsaw:

Was that fake snow? You are so going love that when finished! Good job!

Latest posts

Back