It really is a sickness

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rearranging my chainsaw storage
20210613_190656-jpg.912164

stock-photo-childhood-fun-child-toddler-smile-kid-children-funny-happy-8ccece09-2193-4e9e-96a7-d2720477c13b.jpg

It is a fun and reasonably cheap addiction.
I just bought a Shindaiwa 488 parts saw that hopefully I can use with my other 488 parts saw to make a complete saw.
Why, when I have 100 other projects?
Not sure. It came up on the Bay, then I got an email to put an offer on it. I put a pretty low ball offer on it, and they accepted.
Oops.

I got some rough shape axe heads like that. Now they sit in a bucket when i have ALL day to dedicate to am axe[emoji1787]

Sent while firmly grasping my Redline lubed Ram [emoji231]

It is defiantly a sickness, I'm in process of , I hope, of re-organizing my shop and seacan building shelves, sorting parts and places for my saws and parts saws and just making it more user friendly and it seems to get a little overwhelming to say the least and around 5 yesterday a friend of mine comes over with an 084AV and you guessed it, I bought it and will rebuild it sometime.- Well hell it looked so lonely just sitting there, like it needed a new home ;)

Latest posts

Back