It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem.......I speake fluent ISEKI.......that all said....I 'spect you Stihl haven't fully developed your saws potential.....you still you gotts paint on yer bar??? Don't cha????

I'm rainbow friendly , don't care what colour my bar is but the harder the better , production , duration , longevity , that's what I want .

I figured since you were calling my friends bitches, I'd done something to anger you.

I'm a pretty loyal friend.....so referring to people I care about as bitches does sort piss me off.

Know what I'm saying?

So you were tipped off and offended by one post on AS not directed towards you? Yes I'd call them cry baby bitches that don't have a life. Plus I don't believe your new user name was created last year. If so, my bad.

So you were tipped off and offended by one post on AS not directed towards you? Yes I'd call them cry baby bitches that don't have a life. Plus I don't believe your new user name was created last year. If so, my bad.

Again. I have no idea what you are talking about. Hell dumbass, check the date I joined.

I'm done messing with you Shawn. I've tried, but you are one messed up mfer.

Are you bi polar? Did your mother not love you enough? I'm just trying to figure out how you went from being a guy that was good to chat with to learn from to such a jerk? I'm one of the "bitches" you speak of, tho I doubt you'd be man enough to say it in person.

I don't post much here, but the only thing I've gained from this thread is that I need to buy a 241. Then do the muffler mod myself and run a sharp chain. Or, I could send it to a mediocre saw builder I know and have it done right. His muffler mods don't look like crap.

Are you bi polar? Did your mother not love you enough? I'm just trying to figure out how you went from being a guy that was good to chat with to learn from to such a jerk? I'm one of the "bitches" you speak of, tho I doubt you'd be man enough to say it in person.

Yes

Don't speak of my mom. Thanks

Yes, I would say it to your face. Tho I don't think we've had a personal beef.

Thing is roll tide, you threatened my life in a pm. Few others were in that pm that are your freinds, not mine. Screen pics are great! Don't ever threaten me again!

Thing is roll tide, you threatened my life in a pm. Few others were in that pm that are your freinds, not mine. Screen pics are great! Don't ever threaten me again!
Post em I don't care. I stand by what was said. You pmed us looking to build on an agenda you had.

Latest posts

Back