" Its been like that since last fall"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
He heard a crack and all the sudden I had to put binders in it on Sun, take it down Mon. Went up at 9 am.

itsbeenlikethatsincelastfall002.jpg

itsbeenlikethatsincelastfall003.jpg

itsbeenlikethatsincelastfall004.jpg

Stopped for lunch at 12:15

itsbeenlikethatsincelastfall006.jpg

Last edited:
I moved the pulleys around a lot in this. I took as big as would fit and it came down nice for the 2 guys on the ground, for me to. At one point I could have used a Gcrs but that was over quick any way. Its tough trying to tip tie big long limbs and cut from the bottom.

Aftet lunch and taking the top out of the one near the wires we pulled the last two tops right out. We were SO on target, cause we just fit both between the shed and cutleaf maple, awesome pulls from the groundguys ( wherever they got to this time)

I chunked " landflats" using different kinds of cuts, some where just straight through, snap, from the side,notch. etc. Nothing to big to go sliding off into the shed.

Yep, I see it now. :clap:

I KNOW They were there cause dey was real heavy to haul up and tryin to fling them around the trunk was tricky.Watch yor fingers!
I could probably have been fine with out them but when I took them off I dropped a chain in the crack which also held my rope in, I got the rope out OK ( whipping holds up, tape don't) but they can have fun trying to miss that chain when they drop the trunk.

Latest posts

Back