It's starting - New California law bans ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mining lithium and cadmium are among the dirtiest most polluting mining practices in the world, mined using diesal, transported across the globe using ships burning fuel oil and diesal. Add to that most of the devices that are supposedly going to save the planet are made of non recyclable plastic, built in China using coal, then transported around the planet burning fuel oil and diesel.
Most will end up in landfill within 2 to 5 years.
Same with solar panels and wind turbines.
Politicians aren't interested in saving the planet, they are interested in making you think that they are.

Cali has 10% of the lifting to do. (by population) I Don't think too many guys on here realize who is going to make up the other 90% cut of G-H emissions for Global USA?
UK sighed in 2019 to reach net-zero G-H emissions by 2050 and has challenged other global leading countries to do just that.
The COP 26 will be soon in Glagow , then we will see if there is a sig
No diesel or petrol cars by 2030 to make a 68% Reduction...+++
20% reduction in livestock replaced with trees...

I wouldn't be concerned about a chainsaw as a civilian. For companies then they will surely have a grandfather clause in place, but you will have to pay. Same with be when they put the deadline on fuel-vehicles.They are doing it in London already. More a money grab. Zero emission zones. They charge 15 to go through but it saves you a long drive. More fuel is burned. If the state have a surplus (come under) then they get a carbon credits for every metric tonne of carbon emissions and G-H gasses kept out of the atmosphere for a year.
If other states/countries/corp are short then they buy with corp profit or city fines.
I have to admit, it's genius how they managed to turn absolutely nothing into a way to extract $$$$$/£££££££ out of so many. Genius, and evil.

Cali sets the ground rules and the other states follow.

Do you think our gas operated power equipment will be grandfathered in?

I’ll be dead by the time it happens.
Most of us will be dead by the time that happens. There's enough natural gas between PA and Ohio to run the country for another 1000 years, enough crude under the rocky mt for another 1000 years. We've proved we can make clean running engines if we want. The globalists can suck a lemon.

Mining lithium and cadmium are among the dirtiest most polluting mining practices in the world, mined using diesal, transported across the globe using ships burning fuel oil and diesal. Add to that most of the devices that are supposedly going to save the planet are made of non recyclable plastic, built in China using coal, then transported around the planet burning fuel oil and diesel.
Most will end up in landfill within 2 to 5 years.
Same with solar panels and wind turbines.
Politicians aren't interested in saving the planet, they are interested in making you think that they are.
Hard to disagree with what you're saying, so what is the long term solution?

Hard to disagree with what you're saying, so what is the long term solution?
I think it's all about greedy politicians sucking up to the quick fix China dollar.
Democrats aren't the answer.
Trump seemed to be sticking it to China.
I really don't know the answer just think we are being led down a path we don't want to go down, by people that have there own interests and agenda's at heart.

I agree also and they don't care about the safety.. How about more environment pressures in the Congo. Paradox?
Safety last there millions of workers to expose to hazardous materials do you think they give a dam about the working man.? It’s money first. Not even breaking even or letting the honest man make a living. What the next wave of profits going to come in? I say high tech, research into better solar panels maybe micro solar panels. With fast charging systems. We’re not far away from the Jetsons. Maybe not fly but never ending energy.

I think it's all about greedy politicians sucking up to the quick fix China dollar.
Democrats aren't the answer.
Trump seemed to be sticking it to China.
I really don't know the answer just think we are being led down a path we don't want to go down, by people that have there own interests and agenda's at heart.
Trump understands it’s a one way street with China taking our manufacturing.

As a professional groundskeeper and
Are petitions even LEGAL anymore? Anything I disagree with is hereby HATE SPEECH and henceforth ILLEGAL.
Why do you hate polar bears and BIPOC?
protest.gif
protest.gif
protest.gif
RACIST!!! NAZI!! FASCIST!!! HITLER!!
protest.gif
protest.gif
protest.gif
Only legal if you rip down American flags, burn up business and destroy cities. Then it’s ok. No mask either!

Not enough to revolt
They have made it mandatory for some to take the vaccine if you want to go to work. Mainly those in the building industry, health workers etc.
Some tried to protest in Melbourne mainly union workers, they were bashed by police and capsicum spray, even there own union turned against them sprayed them with water hoses and capsicum spray as well.
Then the media spent days on it trying to convince everyone, they were thugs not union members.
Then the police put a ban on camera footage, even stopped drones flying over the area, no idea what happened after that.
Funny thing though, police took a knee during the BLM protests.
Two police ended up in hospital media says they caught covid while having to deal with the thugs at the protest. It's not mandatory for the police to be vaccinated.

They have made it mandatory for some to take the vaccine if you want to go to work. Mainly those in the building industry, health workers etc.
Some tried to protest in Melbourne mainly union workers, they were bashed by police and capsicum spray, even there own union turned against them sprayed them with water hoses and capsicum spray as well.
Then the media spent days on it trying to convince everyone, they were thugs not union members.
Then the police put a ban on camera footage, even stopped drones flying over the area, no idea what happened after that.
Funny thing though, police took a knee during the BLM protests.
Two police ended up in hospital media says they caught covid while having to deal with the thugs at the protest. It's not mandatory for the police to be vaccinated.
Yeah, I think that things are going to get real bad, real soon. Everyone is tired of all of the ********, and a good hard winter will make it happen.

Back