It's starting - New California law bans ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UR I can not agree with every thing stated but a great post none the less. California is filled with liberal Democrats that think that they have answers that no one ever thought of before. Let us feed and care for the homeless so they can get back to a healthy life. Let us build them homes and shelters so they can go back to work. Pure nonsense as the homes they live in are soon trashed to the point of being condemned then they are back out on the street. Just one example of a liberal mindset. California has been loosing about 1,000 people per day which as a result has had quite dramatic result in political and social environments. The Californians who leave are very conservative healthy minded people that just want the best the US can offer. My nephew moved his family to Washington State where I came from several years ago. He and his wife are doing well and adding their presence in a very meaningful way. Thanks
I sold my home in Simi in 1969 and left the state of California, and it was then a somewhat but not a lot better then today.
They had a chance to get rid of their really worthless Governor and i mean a Governor with the poorest record i have ever seen.
I just don't understand how the people staying there put up with their cost on motor fuel, and his planning to ban all gasoline lawn mowers edger's leaf blowers and chainsaws.
Just look also at what this state has done to loggers and how they have miss managed their forests.

UR I can not agree with every thing stated but a great post none the less. California is filled with liberal Democrats that think that they have answers that no one ever thought of before. Let us feed and care for the homeless so they can get back to a healthy life. Let us build them homes and shelters so they can go back to work. Pure nonsense as the homes they live in are soon trashed to the point of being condemned then they are back out on the street. Just one example of a liberal mindset. California has been loosing about 1,000 people per day which as a result has had quite dramatic result in political and social environments. The Californians who leave are very conservative healthy minded people that just want the best the US can offer. My nephew moved his family to Washington State where I came from several years ago. He and his wife are doing well and adding their presence in a very meaningful way. Thanks
Washington state is a liberal cess pool in its own right.

Problem is, you believe the news.
So, fake news?
humanfecessanfranciscochart.jpg

Map_shows_dirty_streets_in_SF_8_82742175_ver1.0.jpg

My hunch is that the snowplows they use in Buffalo wouldn't have enough horsepower.

I seen a documentary showing the manufacturing process for these lithium batteries and how damaging it is for the environment. Just the amount of other resources it takes. Fossil fuels, water, and rare earth elements was crazy. Just like those almond trees in Cali. 1gal of water for 1 nut??? No wonder lake Meade is drying up. People ain't suppose to live in the desert. The land can only support so much naturally. California needs to focus on desalination of water not all this other crap. They care more about safe zones for iv drug use than if ya got a glass of water.
They also truck bees in to pollinate the almond flowers which may have an impact on the reduction of bees populations.

I'm glad to hear their move was good for them all. Nothing easy about picking up and heading out to a new state and making that big adjustment. It's just a pattern we seem to repeat all too often, saying some other group is the problem when really, that's the problem right there, calling out fellow citizens as "other". We've been hoodwinked in this country for way too long now, being taught that half of our own citizens, sometimes brothers and sisters of our own family are the problem when in reality the problem was accepting the wrongheaded narrative that fellow citizens of our country are enemies? Little wonder we are now as divided as we are, and not getting any closer to closing the gap either when we keep falling into the us vs them mindset. Sure there's some mighty dumb liberal ideas, I've heard far too many. I've also heard plenty dumb ideas on the conservative side too.

Apparently there's a trillion dollars of lithium under Afghanistan.
Apparently Sniffer Joe has links to a Chinese lithium-ion battery manufacturer.
Apparently China are in talks with the Taliban.
All just speculation on my part.

EDIT: Oh and Newsom is a scumbag slimeball.
That last part isn’t speculation

I'm glad to hear their move was good for them all. Nothing easy about picking up and heading out to a new state and making that big adjustment. It's just a pattern we seem to repeat all too often, saying some other group is the problem when really, that's the problem right there, calling out fellow citizens as "other". We've been hoodwinked in this country for way too long now, being taught that half of our own citizens, sometimes brothers and sisters of our own family are the problem when in reality the problem was accepting the wrongheaded narrative that fellow citizens of our country are enemies? Little wonder we are now as divided as we are, and not getting any closer to closing the gap either when we keep falling into the us vs them mindset. Sure there's some mighty dumb liberal ideas, I've heard far too many. I've also heard plenty dumb ideas on the conservative side too.
Very well said brother. Parties simply pick agendas and use them to divide us. Keeps us off our toes while those seeking power and control swindle us all while we are distracted. The crazy thing is most folks are somewhere in the middle and are forced to choose a side. Horrible horrible state of things but unfortunately, I can’t change it. Not sure anyone can.

Someone should ask those climate bean counters what caused the eight or so years of drought during the nineteen thirties.The crops failed every year and all the top soil blew away in the USA and Canadian mid west.I live in a northern climate the wood stove is on from late Sept till end of April.At the turn of the century the houses and factories in Port Arthur and Fort William now known as ThunderBay were heated with coal I have looked at old pictures from this era you would think if coal was so bad the trees would be deformed or dead the horses and people would be keeled over but the trees and flowers etc also the animals look as healthy or healthier than today.
Climate change is the new get rich scheme game.
Look at the trillions they gleaned from the masses for cancer research they still havent came up with any thing of real value aids herpes the list goes on.
All those wind turbines in the middle of Bum F----- now where the power is lost in the transmission lines of any great distance .The money in wind is the pay outs and the building.
I have been on solar since 1985 solar is a better band aid than Coleman fuel but is very challenging to live with.
This is Ontario Canada honest honest truth about 8 years ago Kathleen Wynn of the liberal party took some cuts from solar and wind companies she sold off a part of Ontario Hydro owned by the citzens of Canada and introduced a brain child of a law any one could buy a stand alone solar system only to feed into the grid and Ontario Hydro would pay you 80 cents a kilo watt hour locked in for guaranteed twenty years.Can you believe this they pay 80 cents and sell to all customers for 12 cents.I am an electrician and we have many water dam hydro stations around us I have worked in the vast majority some have 7 turbines the most I have ever saw producing power were 2 turbines the offices are full of middle management transfered from some where so they could put them some where.Sadly these plants were once well well maintained but not any more they are constantly cutting the trades people and sticking more displaced middle managers with nothing to do.
Kash
There is a giant surplus of power but the selling and trading of it is crookeder than the carbon tax credits.Think about it when all the manufacturing plants closed would you have more or less power available.

They also truck bees in to pollinate the almond flowers which may have an impact on the reduction of bees populations.
I can tell you are a beekeeper - not.

I have been keeping bees for 12 years. Most people keeping bees lose money on it every year - it is more of a hobby. By far the most profitable component of the beekeeping industry is the CA almond crop and other associated crops. There are large beekeepers all across the U.S. who truck hundreds of hives to CA each year to pollinate the almonds and some other crops out that way. Then they move to other areas that want pollination on their way back home. The two industries survive because neither is profitable without the other.

Want to explain how this is bad for the bees?

By the way - honey bees are not native to the U.S.
Virtually all the bees in hives are raised by other beekeepers who sell them to each other - they are not part of any native bee population.

Carry on.

I can tell you are a beekeeper - not.

I have been keeping bees for 12 years. Most people keeping bees lose money on it every year - it is more of a hobby. By far the most profitable component of the beekeeping industry is the CA almond crop and other associated crops. There are large beekeepers all across the U.S. who truck hundreds of hives to CA each year to pollinate the almonds and some other crops out that way. Then they move to other areas that want pollination on their way back home. The two industries survive because neither is profitable without the other.

Want to explain how this is bad for the bees?

By the way - honey bees are not native to the U.S.
Virtually all the bees in hives are raised by other beekeepers who sell them to each other - they are not part of any native bee population.

Carry on.
So was something I said untrue?

Back