Jipped on new MS 362??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dealer has about a dozen 362s None are MTronic. I was under the impression that was all that was being made now too. Guess not. I bought one and was actually delighted to see it was a standard carb model.

The 261 and 362's both are offered in standard or m-tronic systems since this year. Same price.

My dealer has about a dozen 362s None are MTronic. I was under the impression that was all that was being made now too. Guess not. I bought one and was actually delighted to see it was a standard carb model.

Your dealer may have new old stock. You can have them check and you will find the new ones can also be had. I had a member here wanting to get a 661 before they were released in the US but his particular distribution center still had the 660s and would not be ordering new models until the old ones were sold. Same with the 441's the last 3 I had went to a fellow in Minnesota.

It was the l&m in Virginia mn.
Figured. I called there for a price on a 241 and they said they don't make that model, I was wrong and I meant 251.

I've bought two saws from there before I met spike60 on here a couple years ago. Back before 2010 L and M had fantastic prices on Husky/Johnny saws, I think I got my 2165 for $110 under retail with no negotiation needed. Now they are right at msrp or within 10 dollars. I didn't buy my Stihl from there as I figured if they don't know their product lineup I doubt they know how to work on Mtronic saws.

I wish I had your dealer in my town.

When I go to my dealer, they don't know anything about the saws, but that doesn't stop them from trying to tell me all the differences. They also have absolutely zero knowledge of any other brand of saws. "A Shindaiwa, you say? That's kind of a throw-away saw isn't it?":angry:

I've never seen any saw marked down there.

I had my close dealer order me 1 pack each of 3/8" & 404" tie straps: 2 packs of 3/8" came in & they told me Stihl was switching to 1 of both sizes.

Latest posts

Back