Joining the J-red club....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruege84

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Heading out after class tomorrow to pick up a 70e for dirt cheap. I think this counts as the first CAD purchase, since I really don't need it...

I'll post pics when I get back with it tomorrow.

:rock::rock::rock:

Heading out after class tomorrow to pick up a 70e for dirt cheap. I think this counts as the first CAD purchase, since I really don't need it...

I'll post pics when I get back with it tomorrow.

:rock::rock::rock:

One of the best J-Red saws ever made. Working on my next one right now. Welcome to the club!

I just bought 2 cl Jonsereds, another 630 and a little 2036. I kind of wish I hadn't bought the 2036, oh well. $150 for both so it wasn't too bad, and the 630 had a 20'' tsumura bar on it...

Brings me up to 4 JReds, although hopefully I can trade or sell the 2036 for something else.

One of the best J-Red saws ever made.

Good to know! I didn't (and still don't) know much about the model, but I couldn't say "no" to ANY J-red at this price.

70cc sounds like 24" territory to me. Maybe 28" with skip? Does this sound about right for the model? What's the longest bar you guys have run on 'em?

One of the best J-Red saws ever made. Working on my next one right now. Welcome to the club!

I met an old Stihl dealer yesterday (who was one of the first dealers in Belgium), and he made the same comment about the jonny 70E. Coming from a diehard Stihl man, I thought my hearing was going bad....:):)

So how many JReds does it take to be eligible for the JRed club? I wanna join. Although I have a few Stihls, can I keep those or do they have to go?

:cheers:

You're in! And there's nothing wrong with keeping your Stihls. We may be exclusive, but we aren't snobs. :)

Good to know! I didn't (and still don't) know much about the model, but I couldn't say "no" to ANY J-red at this price.

70cc sounds like 24" territory to me. Maybe 28" with skip? Does this sound about right for the model? What's the longest bar you guys have run on 'em?

Mine turns the 24" with an 8 pin sprocket pretty decent. 28 might be pushing it though.

Welcome to the club! :cheers:

(We all started with "just one" Jred. :))

Mine turns the 24" with an 8 pin sprocket pretty decent. 28 might be pushing it though.

I run mine with a 24" 7-pin. I have a 28" for it, but it's almost never on.

That bar will be reserved for the 2188 coming out!! :cheers:

(We all started with "just one" Jred. :))

Bio here is now looking for a JA* chapter near him...

*Jonsereds Anonymous

Latest posts

Back