• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2141

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big1066ih

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Decent little saw I acquired, to small for my liking. Don't know much about it, I believe brake handle is wrong but is functional. Previous owner painted bar and put half a*$ sticker on it. Runs good but idles high once it's warm. $175+shipIMG_20151010_144458237_HDR.jpg IMG_20151010_144509260_HDR.jpg

The idle issue could be because your decompression valve is missing. This saw has an obvious air leak. For your sake..and a buyer...please do a compression test before the sale as well as getting some pictures with the muffler off. Odds are there is some damage to the cylinder

The decompression valve is not missing, if the saw is stock. The boss is there but has not been machined out for the valve. It is the same as a husqvarna 340. I have the husky version. the brake handle is from a husky, that is why it looks off. Huskys have angled handles and jonsered have strait across handles. The original intake boot has a plastic clamp that is prone to leaks there is an upgrade to a metal clamp that should be done. They are good little saws and can easily be upgraded from stock 40cc, to 50cc with a 346xp or 353 cylinder. They also respond well to a muffler mod.

Back