Jonsered 2172

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my very limited & humble opinion I feel strongly that its hard to go wrong with a Jonsered. :)

In my very limited & humble opinion I feel strongly that its hard to go wrong with a Jonsered. :)

Most of the modern ones are rebranded Huskys - Husky started making Jonsered saws in 1982 or so (630 and 670), but it took more than 20 years before they made all the better ones.......:givebeer:

Last edited:
Well, opinions will vary - as they should!

It would be no fun on here, if everyone agreed on everything! :givebeer:

That is true. I thought the straight handle felt a little awkward at first now it feels good.

SO, let me get this straight. I've heard of the e-lux take over. Does Husqvarna own e-lux as well.

Well it sure will be lighter than a 576 or 441. I was just curious. I'm on the fence about a 372 or 2171 and now this is thrown into the mix. I just want to get a new one to use most of the time. The 576 is a fine saw but is too close in weight to the 390 so it doesn't get used much.

Yes, the "mix" is a bit crowded at the moment! :laugh::laugh:

went to my local echo j-red dealer and asked about the 2172 and it is kinda pricey. $859 w/36in. bar. This saw it the next on my wish list

Latest posts

Back