Jonsered Camp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGDrls

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well I finally purchased a new saw and landed in the Jonsered Camp.
Purchased a 2145 from the Local Saw Shop.
I ran a few test cuts on some 24" downed Willow at the neighbors house.
Cuts well, but not really a hard test, just wanted to get some break-in time
on the motor. Next task will be the 20" dead Cherry's on my lot.

It Should work very well for what I do, which is taking care of my place and helping friends. I might start doing a little fire wood too.

DGDrls
Jonsered 2145
Pioneer FS2

Now you see that boys? That there is a quality guy...good taste, good sense.

Welcome to the hood, DG...watch out for a guy here name'a THALL...doesn't have any more sense than God gave a donut...he's trouble I tells ya...trouble.

He runs them creamsicle saws...wouldn't know a good saw if it slid up his leg and...oh nevermind...

It Should work very well for what I do, which is taking care of my place and helping friends. I might start doing a little fire wood too.

DGDrls
Jonsered 2145
Pioneer FS2
i just bought a 2165 and 2150. nice saws

DGDrls
Jonsered 2145
Pioneer FS2

Welcome to the hood, DG...watch out for a guy here name'a THALL...doesn't have any more sense than God gave a donut...he's trouble I tells ya...trouble.

He runs them creamsicle saws...wouldn't know a good saw if it slid up his leg and...oh nevermind...

Birds of a feather..................:hmm3grin2orange:

DGDrls, Cut some wood and tells us more.

P.S. Woodie will be your freind for life....or as long as you stay in his camp :jester:

Hey Woodie I have a red one too...............Well kinda zebra thingy...:hmm3grin2orange:

speaking of Thall.........

creamsicle? more like this.............

i just bought a 2165 and 2150. nice saws

Now see there? Quality attracts quality...this board is GOING places now!!

(Hang onto your wallets boys...if you like them Jonnsys, this board'll have 2171s in your hands in no time...)

Welcome to the hood, Chisel... :cheers:

Birds of a feather..................:hmm3grin2orange:

DGDrls, Cut some wood and tells us more.

P.S. Woodie will be your freind for life....or as long as you stay in his camp :jester:

Now you see there boys? That's what I'm talkin' about...ya gots these Stihl Hos around here...they not right...they been drivin' them vibratin' saws, gots their brains all loosey goosey, prolly got a nose full a wood chips, too...just like their filters...lot's a envy toward us Jonsered Men... :hmm3grin2orange:

Now you see there boys? That's what I'm talkin' about...ya gots these Stihl Hos around here...they not right...they been drivin' them vibratin' saws, gots their brains all loosey goosey, prolly got a nose full a wood chips, too...just like their filters...lot's a envy toward us Jonsered Men... :hmm3grin2orange:

Envy!..............I feel kind of sorry, for your camp :jester:
Yes, Stihl guys do have a nose full of Chips........Our saws
run and run good and throw lots of chips. :cheers:

All in fun.

Envy!..............I feel kind of sorry, for your camp :jester:
Yes, Stihl guys do have a nose full of Chips........Our saws
run and run good and throw lots of chips. :cheers:

All in fun.

If you move your head down, instead of keeping your nose up over other saws you would not have that problem. In the mean time grab a beer you can come to our camp any time:cheers:

For a nominal fee of course.;)

Last edited:
My Jred dealer is the best! I know I will buy another saw from them! Plus I get a non biased dealer that will help me with any questions I have about my Stihls. The tech there really knows his stuff.

Ran a j-red once, got myself one all the others sit on the work bench. best saw you can get. (by my preference of corse) Cuts so smooth and I like the straight handles.

If you move your head down, instead of keeping your nose up over other saws you would not have that problem. In the mean time grab a beer you can come to our camp any time:cheers:

For a nominal fee of course.;)

It's hard not to hold my head so high, When I own Stihl chainsaws
and Stihl chainsaw accessories
But mark my word one day, not to
far off I will lower my head and take a look around and maybe pick up
one of those Red, Orange, Yellow or it mite even be a GREEN saw.
But untill then it's Orange and White for me.

No matter the color, As long as it starts easy make noise and chips I like it.

Boys, next round is on me :cheers:

Latest posts

Back