Jonsered Camp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heck with all of that nasty bickering in the Husky/Stihl threads. Weez havin a party here in the Jonny Red Thread, cause us Jonsered boys are more sophisticted, or is it inebriated, than the orange crowd.

There's room at the bar for more!

Got my second wind............I think it's my turn :givebeer:

The heck with all of that nasty bickering in the Husky/Stihl threads. Weez havin a party here in the Jonny Red Thread, cause us Jonsered boys are more sophisticted, or is it inebriated, than the orange crowd.

There's room at the bar for more!

I didn't want any of your beers anyway. The Stihl/Husky threads are for men only, you look at home in here, boy.:cheers:

I didn't want any of your beers anyway. The Stihl/Husky threads are for men only, you look at home in here, boy.:cheers:

I don't think you will be calling anyone a boy here........after you see
how many Thin mints you see that we can EAT! :givebeer:

Last edited:
Jonsered Camp TTT

Well,

I ran some mix through the 2145 this past weekend and it ran great.
The 20" dead cherry is down and bucked and I went after an 18" dead cherry
same results. The motor is getting happier as it breaks in.

I ran 93 Octane fuel with Jonsered mix oil. Cleaned the little bugger
at the end of the first day and dressed the chain.

This saw was the right choice for me and what I need to do with it.
I was even able to start teaching the "lad" the basics with this saw.

It dawned on me earlier I had to go Red I drive a Volvo!!

Great board thanks guys!!

DGDrls

More like a bunch of children up past their bedtime!!!

GO RED!!!

Where is MAG58??

Well I'm still around here sometime, but I'm not so mush on the computer in the summer, just a quick peek sometime, cos a lot going on outside :D

But yes; JonnyRed Is The Most Beautiful :rock: :rockn: :ices_rofl:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm no cherry when it comes to chain saws.
Have Stihl
Husky's

Wanted to trade in this 384 Husky , was to big and heavy for my needs. Went looking for a 3.6 / 4.0 CI saw and settled for the Jonsered CS2159.

When I cut wood, I'm cutting it all day for a few days in a row and at the end of the day that saw gets heavy . This saw is light ,powerful, and quality.

This is my first Jonsered and I like it a lot. It is equal to my Stihl - but the most important thing is the dealer is close.

Last edited:
Well I'm still around here sometime, but I'm not so mush on the computer in the summer, just a quick peek sometime, cos a lot going on outside :D

But yes; JonnyRed Is The Most Beautiful :rock: :rockn: :ices_rofl:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Are you ever going to use any of that stuff?;)

Latest posts

Back