Jonsered CS2260 Brand new !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300smag

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas ! I wanted to tell of the dealings I had with an ebay member I bought a new saw from (Jonsered cs2260). This saw is for sale currently on ebay by roberprat28. Robert gave me a great price and answered all questions I had with pleasure doing so. If anyone wants one of these check him out ! Just trying to pass on the great bussiness and a GREAT price I received to anybody that wants one of these saws! Btw, I did get on the Jonsered site and a number was easily found. The call was prompted by Husqvarna. I spoke with someone and I was told they warranty Jonsered service at Husqvarna service locations. Now , if anyone would like to share their experience or opinion on this saw I would like to welcome it and maybe get some good info out there on them.

I see that seller had three listed at $629. One sold today for an unknown best offer. It is vague as to what kind of 20 inch Oregon bar. The date of manufacture is of interest I would think. Would it be correct to assume you have not received it yet? Kind of strange seems the best offer prices have been public on ebay listings the way I remember it.

That's what I have on the way. He told me he has more of them. I was very happy on price I got and could not do better that I found, I have been looking. He also told me it was a 2013 model he had but is new with warranty. He was great to deal with and price is why I bought from him. With warranty I will get it updated if I need.

I have had 3 of the 555 and I think 8 of the 562, just love the feel of the small bar mount for this size saw and would prefer to have a bigger saw for large bar mount.

Update. I purchased 2 of these. They both perform flawlessly. I now call him and he gives me a great deal. He has 2166 for sale as well. Message me if your interested. I have no problem helping.

Latest posts

Back