june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which model did you chose to bring to the party???

I know u didn't ask me, but if I get healed up enough to work on it, dis bee mine...

a6f0cf73.jpg

My buddy came to pick up his saw the other day, so i seized the oppurtunity of a strong back that could start the dang thing and i let him run it, and it spanked his 272xp... And it's still STOCK!!! :)

Another cool choice!!! Liking what I'm seeing!!!

I planned on building a couple, but with my "suprise" neck surgery, coupled with the lack of finding a 365 bottom end for the top end I acquired, I'll be lucky to get this one done. Time will tell though....

Im ready to work on mine, just been too busy with other things. Maybe I'll get a start on it this weekend...:msp_unsure:

It'll be here before we know it!:rock:

How many will be building a saw less than 60-65cc? :)

If mine actually runs it will be 3.3 cube....55cc....:dizzy: :confused:

Last edited:
I know u didn't ask me, but if I get healed up enough to work on it, dis bee mine...

a6f0cf73.jpg

My buddy came to pick up his saw the other day, so i seized the oppurtunity of a strong back that could start the dang thing and i let him run it, and it spanked his 272xp... And it's still STOCK!!! :)

I like it when I get to hand free spankings out!!!!

i had a slight set back on my 2165 today. the ring pin locator some how wallowed itself into the upper ring landing and then let the ring start spinning around.... til it got cought in my exhaust. ............can you say toasted. i have never seen a pin get pushed up into the ring landing. there had to of been a void in the casting. i guess i will be starting over. bad thing is it was a running sumbiotch while it was running. i have been using on the landing for a few weeks now. i thought i was done,,,,,,,,, guess not.:mad:

you should know me by now. im not a picture taker but ill take one tommorrow and put it up.

you should know me by now. im not a picture taker but ill take one tommorrow and put it up.

Seems like I've seen quite a bit of ring related issues as of late... Are you saying the locator pin wallowed upward allowing the ring to escape??? Or pushed in???

yes,the ring pin wallowed itself upwards and the ring was under the pin rotating round and round till it hit the exhaust.

yes,the ring pin wallowed itself upwards and the ring was under the pin rotating round and round till it hit the exhaust.

Odd... Although, any time the port is widened, the rings can do some wierd things... Or you may have gotten a flawed casting... OEM??? Or AM???

:msp_ohmy: Rick, I'm starting to rethink the road trip to TN :laugh:.

Chris if yer Skeerd,,,,, :msp_scared:Say yer Skeerd!!!! :msp_scared: LOLOL I wont know bout my status till week after next any who??????:msp_w00t:

This havin to work for a livin is getting in tha way of my having fun time:angry::bang: alot morn i care it to be lately!!!!

piston was oem. i have no clue why it happenned, just that it did .

sorry to hear about your 2165 wreck T Man

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back