june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do they run stock?
Ill look forward to runnin one. Is /was Partner connected to Husqvarna?

Yes. I think it was part of the Partner/Jonsered/Husqvarna owned by Electrolux situation. Before Partner was phased out (well, kind of, Partner is actually still available in Europe) several Partner saws were relabelled as Jonsered, not sure about as Husqvarna. Maybe Jonsered phased out Partner before Elux bought Jred. It gets complicated :dizzy:, there are threads around here that explain the Partner/Jred/Husky/Elux connections, and I certainly don't pretend to know the exact history.

Yes. I think it was part of the Partner/Jonsered/Husqvarna owned by Electrolux situation. Before Partner was phased out (well, kind of, Partner is actually still available in Europe) several Partner saws were relabelled as Jonsered, not sure about as Husqvarna. Maybe Jonsered phased out Partner before Elux bought Jred. It gets complicated :dizzy:, there are threads around here that explain the Partner/Jred/Husky/Elux connections, and I certainly don't pretend to know the exact history.

Cool. Thx for the info!

Don't forget the Poulans!!!
They were right in the middle of that mix too!

Mike

Don't forget the Poulans!!!
They were right in the middle of that mix too!

Mike

Ooops! You're right, how the heck did I forget Poulan? I really need to find one of the threads/posts that goes into detail about the history of Partner, Jonsered, Poulan, Husqvarna, and Electrolux. Saw Troll has posted it several times.

well i was going to get you guys a video of the 562xp in wood today but some body bent my 20'' bar today and i wont mention my name but i know who i am. i had to finish out the day with the big boys and put the 562 back on the truck for next round.

well i was going to get you guys a video of the 562xp in wood today but some body bent my 20'' bar today and i wont mention my name but i know who i am. i had to finish out the day with the big boys and put the 562 back on the truck for next round.

Aww man.....I understand, but its still a drag. Maybe next time. Btw, I hate you bent your bar. Can you fix it?

i have probably got 20 bars that need to be straightened. one of these days ill send them to somebody for maintenance but for now they are hanging on nails all over my shop.

No good bar bender... Hard to find good help these days...:msp_rolleyes:

Did you kick your own arse :buttkick:?

i had the saw sitting in the floor on my skidder on the way out of the woods and a 3'' or so sapling cam in thru the door and hit the bar. it almost pushed the saw out the other side of my skidder. i didnt know the bar was bent until i started to buck a log with the saw.

MAN!!!

That sucks a big hog right square in the rooter!
I was looking forward to seeing that bad lad throwing chips big as rattlesnakes!
Well there's always tomorrow and bars are everywhere!!!

Mike

i went to get a new bar for it this afternoon and wouldnt you know it they didnt have one. i will have to go to the next town over to get one. i will be going to pick up the cants for the gtg tommorrow and i will slip on over to the husky dealer and see if he has one. i was going to use a stihl bar with adapter but the 562 bar studs are closer together and wont work with the adapter.

I'll bet you that our friend Galde would have those bent bars in tip top shape pronto.
It's almost unbelievable how smart that guy is!!!

Mike

This bar is now 100% straight and fully functional!

208575d1322273733-p1040202-jpg

About 30 mins of work and its straight. The guy that owns this saw could not believe that it was the same bar.

209830d1322976045-p1040226-jpg

209831d1322976051-p1040227-jpg

i usually send a handfull of bars home with daryl when he comes around for the gtg's. i give him all of my old chains too. i usually have a dozen or so chains that have a couple of filings left in them hanging around the shop.

Back