june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been grinding on another 4ci all afternoon. All I gotta do now is finish. :/

Also gotta remember how to put it back together. It's only been 1.5 years since I took it apart.

I've been grinding on another 4ci all afternoon. All I gotta do now is finish. :/

Also gotta remember how to put it back together. It's only been 1.5 years since I took it apart.

There's not any doubt in my mind that you'll get it back together.
It's likely to outrun some of those fancy new saws that it'll be facing.

Mike

ok heres the 562 in last years gtg wood with its shiny new bar and off the roll new rsc chain [video=youtube;l7eSDSEq-mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7eSDSEq-mg&feature=plcp[/video]

i have got 14 12' long 8x8 cants setting out here and 2 12' long 10x10 cants. so ive got the racing part of this gtg covered for sure. i need to start getting a tentative list of attendees started so i know how much food is going to be needed. so lets start a list here and add your name to it.

tlandrum plus several

oak ridge has more nice motels than you can shake a stick at. between having the oak ridge national (nuke) lab and the windrock atv rec area they are always people visiting the area. when you wake up in oak ridge in the morning you may have a little glow that you didnt have before.:help:

when i wake up in oak ridge in the morning i may have a little glow that i didnt have before.:help:

bet that only happens when brad and randy visit :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
sorry,, i just could not resist

Back