june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply Paul, I've never run one, just looked at one at the saw shop. The saw looks pretty sweet though!!

Actually, that was the first thing I really noticed about my 562. How loud she was lol! But.....I think you would REALLY like one. I hope ya wind up gettin to run one or havin the need for one. I mean, for what is, its just really nice. Cant wait to see the 70cc version.......

Can we lay hands on that saw at the GTG? If so, I have to bring my bone stock 440 to go back and forth with it. I am scared of what the results will be though. :msp_mad: Lets see, it's lighter, faster, gets better economy......but dang it's ugly, reminds me of something a junior high kid would draw for a space ship.;)

Shea

that saw will be available for everyone to run,and id bet a donut your 440 dont stand a prayer against that little 60cc wonder.

attachment.php

The looks kinda grow on ya after you run em' a while...:rock:

Cool. When did ya get one hedge?

Didn't... Broke that one in for the Strumpet... Then sent it back... It's not easy running 20 tanks of fuel through those things...
Just sayin...:msp_sneaky:

But yes... I could see one in my future...
An stuff...

that saw will be available for everyone to run,and id bet a donut your 440 dont stand a prayer against that little 60cc wonder.

It ain't a fair bet, but I'll bring you a couple of cream filled chocolate covered Dunkins just for letting me see the future. Gotta take care of the host:rock: UUUUmmmmmm, donuts:msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

Shea

I doubt it. My 6yr old son just told me it looked 'cool', and he liked the colors and all the shapes. BUT, I do believe that how it runs is easily more important. I say someone stuck on '80s sci-fi flicks already has a collection of these.

Shea

See, now I always thought they looked like a running shoe...
Or a mallard...:hmm3grin2orange:
Very low vibes...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you guys were a bunch of gay, Brokeback Mountain loggers:msp_ohmy:

Interesting :monkey:.
Brad, is it a good thing that you can tell the difference between regular loggers and "gay, Brokeback Mountain loggers?" :laugh:

[video=youtube_share;5zey8567bcg]http://youtu.be/5zey8567bcg[/video]

Actually, that was the first thing I really noticed about my 562. How loud she was lol! But.....I think you would REALLY like one. I hope ya wind up gettin to run one or havin the need for one. I mean, for what is, its just really nice. Cant wait to see the 70cc version.......

Ya, I'd love one. Cant justify the cost for a new one though.

Latest posts

Back