june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
rms61moparman and kysawsheila
tree monkey
Both dodgegeeks
Pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1
Bigredd
Komatsuvarna +1maybe
stihlbro
041farmboss
mastermind+1

Bumping the list.

just a week from to today. i wil be placing the last of the gtg logs sometime today.

Terry,

I plan to be there, but may need to leave early as it is my wife's birthday. Be my first GTG since the Poulan one in Ohio last fall.

Gary

tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
tree monkey
Both dodgegeeks
Pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1
Bigredd
Komatsuvarna +1maybe
stihlbro
041farmboss
mastermind+1 or 2 or hell i dont know ,he will have folks with him
guido salvage

Been putting my bucket of bolts back together today. I think its done, providing I don't blow it up before the GTG :laugh:. The piston and cylinder were pretty ugly to begin with, but hey, It was a cheep fun project :D. If I sling its guts out, I had fun doing it lol. Anyways, here she be in the same pine log...forgive my operator skills :dizzy:

[video=youtube;ttYYfM-diPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ttYYfM-diPY[/video]

....and a 10x10 Poplar cant....with a knot :msp_rolleyes:

[video=youtube;db4F4slS3Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=db4F4slS3Hc[/video]

Shouldn't be hard to beat...

Last edited:
I wish I would have had time to get a saw built for this. Oh well maybe next one. Anybody bringing a 261 and a 441 m tronic? Those are 2 saws I haven't ran that I want to run.

tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
tree monkey
Both dodgegeeks
Pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1
Bigredd
Komatsuvarna +1maybe
stihlbro
041farmboss
mastermind+1 or 2 or hell i dont know ,he will have folks with him
guido salvage

I'm not totally out of the picture for this GTG,,,, yet,,, Will know more tomorrow morning about this time,,,, If I can t make it,,, Well,, that will suck big time!!!! :bang: the flip side of that,,, If im stuck workin,,, I will be donating what I would have spent in traveling expenses,,, to both of the gracious event's host Charity threads,,, so I guess its a win, win,,, if I come or if I don't,,, Ehhhhh??

What about you Chris J... You still in the picture for a ride to the Holler,,, over yonder in Oliver Springs TN?????:rock:

I wish I would have had time to get a saw built for this. Oh well maybe next one. Anybody bringing a 261 and a 441 m tronic? Those are 2 saws I haven't ran that I want to run.

Welcome to my world!!!!

well...Its kinda a mutt :laugh:. Its a F55, but with an older R16 cylinder. The R16 were before the P55s.

Mutts are cool Durand!!! she runs good!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back