june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
rms61moparman and kysawsheila
tree monkey
pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1
Bigredd
Komatsuvarna +1maybe
stihlbro
041farmboss
mastermind+1 or 2 or hell i dont know ,he will have folks with him
guido salvage
young
cowroy

I won't be able to stay as along as I normally would, but I will be there for sure. I have to be to work by 3:00pm, but I am just glad I'll get to hang out with a bunch of friends that have the same problem I have for a little while :msp_thumbsup:

Atleast you get to make it cowroy.:msp_thumbup: Looks like it will be a good turnout so far.

I need to speak with Rick / RiverRat2 about riding together, but with my FIL back in the hospital & rehab facility for the third time in the last six months, it ain't looking good. My wife has asked about the TN trip a couple of times, says I should go, but my 'husband sense' says otherwise.

No pressure here... Chris J,,, If you can't do it without reservation,,, Then DON'T,,,,, Your Family Comes first,,, (but if you can,,,):laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm, A-Juggling jobs,,, so @ this point just went from doubtful,,, to a maybe so Ho!!!,,,, May just be able to Sky-up and Fly Low,,, if all these pieces of X-HVY wall 12&16" pipe/fittings fall into place,,,,:blob2: I should be ready just after Lunch on Thursday,,, just gotta swing by my crib and pick up a few toys!!!!:blob2: you have my cell #,,, call or text anytime,,

Rick

Last edited:
No pressure here... If you can't do it with out reservation,,, Then DON'T,,,,, Family Comes first,,, (but if you can,,,):laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm, A-Juggling jobs,,, so @ this point just went from doubtful,,, to a maybe so Ho!!!,,,, May just be able to Sky-up and Fly Low,,, if all these pieces of X-HVY wall 12&16" pipe/fittings fall into place,,,,:blob2: I should be ready just after Lunch on Thursday,,, just gotta swing by my crib and pick up a few toys!!!!:blob2: you have my cell #,,, call or text anytime,,

Rick

You got lights Rick?

:laugh:

tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +2
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
tree monkey
pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1
Bigredd
Komatsuvarna +1maybe
stihlbro
041farmboss
guido salvage
young
cowroy
elect6845

Last edited:
tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
WoodChukka
morewood +2
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1
Bigredd
Komatsuvarna +1maybe
stihlbro
041farmboss
guido salvage
young
cowroy
elect6845

:rolleyes2: chain ,what chain :rolleyes2: my chain will be fresh out of the box:msp_sneaky:

No pressure here... Chris J,,, If you can't do it without reservation,,, Then DON'T,,,,, Your Family Comes first,,, (but if you can,,,):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rick

No pressure......:sweat3:.
Leave Thu am to get to your 20 around 1PM.....arrive back at my 20 Mon?? afternoon??. Rick, I need to speak with my better half, my FIL isn't handling being in the rehab hospital very well. I won't derail Terry's thread with the details, which would require a long thread in the Off Topic forum.

:phone:

i believe my chain needs some work,you have to push on it pretty good but it cuts smooth. i think it needs the rakers took down a hair.

Gtg spare parts

I checked with Terry to make sure this is ok. I have some spare parts and bars i will bring to the gtg if anyone is interested. Not asking alot of money for them in fact they all will be very cheap. Make me an offer. Here is what i have let me know if you guys want me to bring em. 394 bottom end and flywheel, 261 and 262 bottom ends, some homeowner huskys 136,141,345, 350 that have bad cylinders. 32" hardnose gb bar for husky, 25" orange gb titanium bars new in the box 3/8 .063. some older bars for homelites, poulans, and macs. Also have some cylinders, top cover, and starter covers for husqvarna's. Thought i would ask before i load it up and drive it 366 miles one way.

Latest posts

Back