june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he was banned from here once again and banned from my gtg. he contacted me thru another site and i told him, no he can not come.

Nice way to put a damper on the festivities.... On the other hand, it would allow me to get rid of a bunch of Mini Macs. :hmm3grin2orange:[/

Hey, you want me to throw a "Rick" of wood on the truck and bring it down?
So you'll know what one looks like???
:hmm3grin2orange:

Famous Grouse,Crown Royal,Canadian something, and Spotted Cow........sounds like some may wake up eye level with the grass. Oh well ,long as everyones having a swell time... Jody:dizzy:

You going to have room to haul that AH81 to me at this GTG?

I may have to pull it home with a chain, the wife will have the GTG van full. :msp_scared:

As bad as I hate to say it, its unlikely. There will be 4 of us in a Carolla, with 4 saws, and enough clothes and stuff to survive 4 days. You could always swing thru KY on your way home though. :)

Theres 3 or 4 more DB's you need to take with ya anyways. Probably 5-6 bars, and several 1/2" chains.

As bad as I hate to say it, its unlikely. There will be 4 of us in a Carolla, with 4 saws, and enough clothes and stuff to survive 4 days. You could always swing thru KY on your way home though. :)

Theres 3 or 4 more DB's you need to take with ya anyways. Probably 5-6 bars, and several 1/2" chains.

Corolla and a Chainsaw GTG?????? That just aint right!!!!!!!!

Ooohhh.... Sounds like Stephen will need to unload a few saws into the back of my rig to make room!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

the weather forcast is for great sunny weather this sat. any of you that have easy up or pop up shelters may want to bring them along. its going to get warm and a little shade will go a long way.

Latest posts

Back