june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry, I get off work at 11pm so won't get on the road headed your way till 11:30. I was just gonna set up a cot again in the ole barn hall, but just wanted to make sure it was ok to come this late? Takes me an hour to get there.

come on with the cot. and theres a/c in the shop now. so you can kick some stuff out of the way and sleep in comfort.

As bad as I hate to say it, its unlikely. There will be 4 of us in a Carolla, with 4 saws, and enough clothes and stuff to survive 4 days. You could always swing thru KY on your way home though. :)

Theres 3 or 4 more DB's you need to take with ya anyways. Probably 5-6 bars, and several 1/2" chains.

That's ok we will worry about them saws at a future KY GTG. Wish I could but in a dancing smiley, I haven't figured that out on this phone.

Mah back still ain't doin' good.

Gonna hafta stay in Yankee land this here weekend. :(

You should really get out of that there yankeeville. I was looking forward to hearing some of your kareokeing of limp bizkit. Hope you feel better. Jer swears by them percocets. You should find you a pharmacist ;)

Well doesnt look like Im gonna make it. I havent finished installing the motor in my blazer so im out of a ride. Unless someone is passing through little ole soddy daisy on there way up.

Made a mad dash at lunch to get Mike's beer and Matt's scotch so the important stuff is taken care of.

Not sure if I'm even going to have time to pack any saws. Maybe I'll just come sawless and referee.

you know theres a bonfire waiting to be lit out there. i still have to do the weed trimming and go get the picnic tables tonight. i am going in the morning to get the big tent to put the tables under for a little cooler dining.

Back