june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YESS!!! Last day of work for the summer is over. Now I go into the fishing and firewood season. I am trying to convince my friend to bring his 372 along....bone stock and well used. He is scared he would leave it with someone to be 'worked up' after seeing all that can be done and handling some of these saws. I explained that it was a natural feeling for a man to have, to simply suck it up and do it. Hope one of you guys has one there to enlighten him. Me and the VW will be there early Sat. morning smiling with 45+ mpg.......and it's soooooooooooo much more comfortable than my Dodge. Gotta remember to get those doughnuts tomorrow for Terry, I already know his 562EEXXXPEE will roll past the 440, but someone has to stroke his saw ego, he is the host after all:msp_biggrin:

Shea

Anybody that's coming to terrys shoot 300 weatherby or 300 remington ultra mag? I've got almost a full box of each that need to be sent down range.

Anybody that's coming to terrys shoot 300 weatherby or 300 remington ultra mag? I've got almost a full box of each that need to be sent down range.

I havea 300 rum, but haven't shot it much lately, it's a monster...and that is being polite. Have a stock I was working on with a recoil reducer glued in the butt stock, just haven't touched it of late. Some guys get an 'oh CRAP' look on their face when they see those cartridges. I good trigger fixes that.

Shea

Cowboyvet brought the 084 muffler that he was able to weld up and we tried out the 084 this morning. A whole new experience! I have only a 25" hard nose, a 17" 3/8 sprocket nose, and a 17" .404 sprocket nose bar for it. I got a 9-pin 3/8 rim from Danzco, and have an 8-pin .404 rim. I will bring a few new bars and chains that some of you might be interested in. I will leave my 12-cup coffee pot at home and heartily support the consumption from the 30-cup pot. I can bring my coleman camp stove if it is needed.

I see you like your guns like to like your saws....BIG! :D

I shot a .416 rigby one time, in a TC Encore. I swear it made me feel like Mike Tyson just punched me in the chin. Too much for me.

I do have a Double barrel 10 Gauge. :D

After 56 pages it would be a monumental task to start at the beginning to find the start time. When will things get cranked up Saturday morning? Mapquest says it is 2:57 for me, I thought it was closer to 2 hours than 3.

Doesn't look like I will have time to put the Homie 540 back together, I will just have to settle for some mellow stock saws. However, I can bring the MS200T in honor of dh1984 and call it a "stolen" saw since I only gave $35.00 for it. :laugh:

I havea 300 rum, but haven't shot it much lately, it's a monster...and that is being polite. Have a stock I was working on with a recoil reducer glued in the butt stock, just haven't touched it of late. Some guys get an 'oh CRAP' look on their face when they see those cartridges. I good trigger fixes that.

Shea

You're welcome to them. I found them in one of my ammo cans when I was showing my wife different sized cartridges. I don't plan on getting another one in the near future.

You're welcome to them. I found them in one of my ammo cans when I was showing my wife different sized cartridges. I don't plan on getting another one in the near future.

I'll take them.....and I am very appreciative knowing what they cost. Hopefully I will have the gun together for the fall. Thanks alot....you want some of Terry's doughnuts I'm bringing along:laugh:

Shea

swap meet?

got some es light bars, techlite bar, wrap handles, hd2 filters.............

20'' tech lite on my 562xp ooowwweeeeee that would be sweet. whats it gonna cost me?

Latest posts

Back