june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sudden realisation is upon me. I don't have a concrete schedule I HAVE to deal with. Working in the school system is great, but before you jump on the your lucky bandwagon, I DON'T get paid during the summer. Have to actually plan for that. Today's schedule.....uuummmm. Clean 440...gotta look good coming in second place. Put saws in car...wife's car:msp_thumbsup: Yeah, I hate setting schedules when I don't have to. You guys take it easy, and traveling mercy for all of you putting in the miles to be there. Lets go sharpen a chain or two.

Shea

im headed to knoxville to pick up the tent. the porta stumpy will be here a littlt later. i think randy is coming to help me set up the tent and tables. woohhooooo im almost done.

I'll be there in a little while........I gotta pack a few boxes first. :(

Considering it's a Husqvarna Techlite, that's a pretty safe bet. :dizzy:

Out of here in a few. Truck ready, Mike?

Yea, but this is young we're talking about... What would he have a husky mount bar for???:msp_confused:
Last I knew, he didn't know they made saws!!!

I really hate that i cant make it. Ive been looking forward to coming for a while. But yall all have fun, be safe, and dont abuse my new 261 randy has with him lol.

I really hate that i cant make it. Ive been looking forward to coming for a while. But yall all have fun, be safe, and dont abuse my new 261 randy has with him lol.

David I hate that you can't make it. Don't worry we'll break that new saw in for you. :D

well when randy gets here the tent will go up and then were ready to get down to serious chainsaw stuff and junk.

Hope y'all boys are ready to get spanked!!!

Got muh super duper racing chain slinging chips!!!

3a01bab4.jpg

0c9cdbd9.jpg

looks like it needs a little more hook to it and the chips are a little on the small side. but your gettin there:buttkick:

by the way the pool is ready for the kids to play in. just treated the water and threw some pool toys in. should keep em from being bored. we got the tent set up and the tables under it. im officially almost done.:givebeer:

Yea, but this is young we're talking about... What would he have a husky mount bar for???:msp_confused:
Last I knew, he didn't know they made saws!!!

come on. i owned in the past xpws, 2171s and a 390. :tongue:

Well, all squared away gettin ready to head to work. Don't wait up for me as I won't be there till 12:30am at the earliest, but who knows it might just be gettin good then. :msp_w00t:

Well, all squared away gettin ready to head to work. Don't wait up for me as I won't be there till 12:30am at the earliest, but who knows it might just be gettin good then. :msp_w00t:

I hope you are bringing the "TreeSlung" 371XP. :msp_thumbup:

Back