june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from beautiful Lafayette, IN, a mere 4 hours or so from beautiful downtown Pleasureville, KY. Just testing the scotch to make sure it'll be OK for Matt to drink.

I got a badass 039 that could use that tech-lite and own it... But I'm a cheap SOB young, so you'll have to talk me into it...
Just sayin....

He'd have to be a heck of a salesman considering it is the wrong mount. :hmm3grin2orange:

So, if I remember correctly I'm bringing an orange saw plus orange/black, red/black, green/black, blue/black and yellow to keep things diversified.

He'd have to be a heck of a salesman considering it is the wrong mount. :hmm3grin2orange:

So, if I remember correctly I'm bringing an orange saw plus orange/black, red/black, green/black, blue/black and yellow to keep things diversified.

Wait a minute... That's a large husky mount???
Even better!!!:rock:
Woo-hoo!!!

got a 28in es light bar for the 039 hahahahaha

but yes the 20in techlite is large husky mount.

ill just have some creamsicles and one red saw.

im headed to knoxville to pick up the tent. the porta stumpy will be here a littlt later. i think randy is coming to help me set up the tent and tables. woohhooooo im almost done.

Back