june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gtg

I got a whole crate full of parts and misc stuff for you guys to rummage through. Found some odd ball bars someone might want and some new ones too. Also bringing my 390xp that was built back in Feb. and still havent got a tank thru it yet. Anyone wanna help break it in???

Well, drat, I still can't go. My mom postponed her trip up with my dad, but he got real sick yesterday so she postponed it. I still can't make it to the GTG though, need to hang onto the travel money until next week or maybe after that. We were going to meet up at my sisters place way the other side of atlanta from me.

Still looking forward to all you guys vids and pics though! Maybe I can come next time if I plan and start saving for it like a freaking year in advance.

what a hoot

Hope y'all boys are ready to get spanked!!!

Got muh super duper racing chain slinging chips!!!

3a01bab4.jpg

0c9cdbd9.jpg

Yup ,I'm impressed by the home owner safety link semi-chisel "racing" chain that looks like it just finished flushing stumps for 8 hours..That must be a "holy terror".I'm sorry to miss this event.I'm sure the bs/mayhem meter is gonna explode.:msp_wink:Randy,let me know how that TWolf "super 261" pulls.Have fun guys.

Last edited:
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!!! Nobody said anything about a Friday evening test and tune:msp_mad: Looks like some square cookies and fresh chips abound. I call foul;) Cars loaded, ready to go.....maybe I should be going to bed, 4:15 comes early:msp_ohmy:

Shea

What 261????? :msp_confused:
Not funny. I think im more excited about getting that saw back then i was my 441. Thats pretty hard to believe. By the way i ran four tanks through it yesterday and two more today and wow when will this thing stop building more power. Its amazing how much more power it has.

Back