june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I made it. Walked in and it was just like the pic that Mrs.J put up, Terry and Wendell in the shop. There were quite a few people here for the night before and especially for 12:30am. There are even a couple campers outside which is the first time I have seen that. I will post us some vids earlier this go round since I have my netbook with me and Terry has wifi out here. Stay tuned folks :msp_thumbsup:

finally in the house and showered ,ready for bed. got lots of chainsaw fun to have tommorrow. for those of you who wont be here joining in the fun neener neener neener.:hmm3grin2orange:

cf90b05f-f862-0047.jpg

Y'all should be here :)

Looking good Sheila...:rock:

cf90b05f-040d-ff4f.jpg

Talkin bout those chainsaw things ;)

You guys not so much.:D

Last edited:
Ok I'm up, letting the wife sleep a little longer. I think it's like a 10 minute drive to the GTG. I should be there with the coffee
Maker a tad after sun up.

Stephen

Getting ready to load the truck and then i'll be there in a little over 2 hours.

Nik I sure wish you guys could have made it down. I was looking forward to meeting you all.

I'm headed to the woods to do some cutting that is actually productive:wink2::wink2::wink2: Ya'll don't have too much fun without me. I'll me waiting to see some results when I get home:clap::clap::clap:.

Back